No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in Dallas is the Academy outlet store located?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
      Where in Dallas is the Academy outlet store located?
      It's the old store @ 75 & Forest

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo6 View Post
        Still ****** my local academy had crap this whole sale.

Just XS soccer shorts and cleats. Everything else was full price.

I guess it was up to the individual stores what to mark down?

Conroe was pretty pathetic as well it’s honestly one of the worst academy’s in general I’ve ever been too. Crazy especially with where it’s located, but thankfully the Huntsville location an woodlands are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are still a few clearance items scattered throughout the Victoria store. No real signs up. You have to look at individual items. I just picked up 9 turkey vests for $28, that I can send home with kiddos on our youth hunts in March.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
            There are still a few clearance items scattered throughout the Victoria store. No real signs up. You have to look at individual items. I just picked up 9 turkey vests for $28, that I can send home with kiddos on our youth hunts in March.
            I picked up a couple for my kiddos in Houston a couple wks ago. Nice vest for $5 each. Padded seat cushion and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              I picked up a couple for my kiddos in Houston a couple wks ago. Nice vest for $5 each. Padded seat cushion and everything.
              Yep, 2 with thick cushion were 4.99, ones with thinner cushion were 2.49. They're just Gamewinner brand but for that price I can send em home with kids I take hunting!

Comment

Working...
              X