• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Friend of the warden program' [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Hard pass on that..

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

I was told by a GW that if you quarter a deer up you must keep proof of sex attached to the meat. So he said you must keep the balls or the titties from the doe. I didn't I just had the horns laying in the back of the truck. He said that was wrong. Because I could drop off the head at a taxidermist and still have the meat in my truck. Even though I get a WRD for the head. So does anybody have a clarification?

Comment

This ^ is wrong. And likely a joke?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

they are prpbably mad cause people are calling at all hours asking dumb questions about everything

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
            they are prpbably mad cause people are calling at all hours asking dumb questions about everything

McDonalds is always hiring

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
              I would bet being a “conservationist” verses a hunter type gets you a job faster as a GW these days. I bet there are anti-hunters among the ranks.

I’m so confused after reading this as to what are the actual rules. What a bunch of BS.
              I've heard discussions regarding the change in wildlife departments employees from being outdoorsman/hunters to environmentalist/non-hunting types.

Comment

I've heard discussions regarding the change in wildlife departments employees from being outdoorsman/hunters to environmentalist/non-hunting types
                That’s not good for wildlife.
                It sometimes takes a hunter to catch a poatcher

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  wow this will go 2 pages
                  Done passed that

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                    that’s what bruce says...
                    lol.....:d

Comment

Well in summary: You got a ticket for a legal kill and a deer harvested for meat was ruined.

Our tax dollars and fees not working well in this case.

Wasting a deer like that is a terrible experience and message for your daughter to witness.

It’s too bad you can’t get all your time back.

Comment

Treat it like a red like ticket and just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I've heard discussions regarding the change in wildlife departments employees from being outdoorsman/hunters to environmentalist/non-hunting types.
                          I would hate being a GW and a hunter, busiest work time is exactly when I want to be off hunting.......

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                            I was told by a GW that if you quarter a deer up you must keep proof of sex attached to the meat. So he said you must keep the balls or the titties from the doe. I didn't I just had the horns laying in the back of the truck. He said that was wrong. Because I could drop off the head at a taxidermist and still have the meat in my truck. Even though I get a WRD for the head. So does anybody have a clarification?

This is horrible information. There are no sex specific tags. Proof of antlered vs non is required in the form of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                              I would bet being a “conservationist” verses a hunter type gets you a job faster as a GW these days. I bet there are anti-hunters among the ranks.

I’m so confused after reading this as to what are the actual rules. What a bunch of BS.
                              Absolutely nothing wrong with this. A true conservationist would understand a hunters place in the ecosystem of game management. We provide more money and efforts to conservationism than any other group.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                They probably figure if they hire hunters for wardens then they will be out poaching them selves and who knows, maybe even get shot. It could happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X