No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wanted to be wrong. The pitching is mediocre (and that is being very generous). Combined with no depth at catcher and below average hitting, it's not surprising the wheels finally came off the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      I really wanted to be wrong. The pitching is mediocre (and that is being very generous). Combined with no depth at catcher and below average hitting, it's not surprising the wheels finally came off the bus.

I really wanted to believe. I thought this was just a scrappy bunch of guys that had some young talent that the light bulb would come on towards the back end of the season. Baseball is a funny game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hoehner! Hell of a slide.

Comment

Gave all three runs to them. Not looking good in the 11th

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Not sure what Childress was thinking.

Gave that game away.

Comment

Absolutely gave it away.

Doesnt make any sense.

Comment

Texas has the funk and can't wash it off.

Comment

Listening to commentators talk about the Aggies great pitching is like someone scratching a chalkboard with their finger nails. The first couple of guys are legit but after that the youth kicks in all heck breaks loose. The offense is just inept enough to not keep up with the poor pitching. They really have to win the next two games. With Mississippi State and Arkansas looming things could turn ugly quickly. I am hoping they pull it together and win some of these series.

Comment

Louisiana Tech took significant damage to their baseball and softball facilities in a tornado a couple nights ago. They have a pretty salty team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                          Listening to commentators talk about the Aggies great pitching is like someone scratching a chalkboard with their finger nails. The first couple of guys are legit but after that the youth kicks in all heck breaks loose. The offense is just inept enough to not keep up with the poor pitching. They really have to win the next two games. With Mississippi State and Arkansas looming things could turn ugly quickly. I am hoping they pull it together and win some of these series.

I don’t understand why we don’t have an experienced DH in. I get trying youth during weekday games, but not during a weekend series.

Last nights game was given away.

Comment

At least Lacy is looking good tonight.

Comment

Very frustrating to watch this defense right now.

Comment

Tech ahead of Oklahoma State 7-2 in the 4th. Micah Dallas nasty as usual. Channeling his inner Nuke with 3 strikeouts and 2 wild pitches in the top of the 4th. We need to keep scoring these guys have great bats.

Comment

Working...
                                X