• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****it deloach..
    He needs to get his **** together...

Comment

Ags on the board!

DeLoach running to 3rd and getting thrown out last inning was poor base running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Logan!!
        Bubbles x4

We love elliot!

Comment

Foster! What a welcome for Auburn’s new pitcher to the game.

Comment

Series! Aggies leap frog lsu in west!

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                Horns win today against kstate 10-2. Rubber match tomorrow.
                How’d that turn out?

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Great weekend in AggieLand. Pitching continues to be our strength. We still have some deficiencies at the plate. I hope our pitching can keep us in this SEC title race.

Our record is shaping up to host some postseason ball.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 04-15-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Horns are struggling to put tuns on the board against mediocre pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

That’s not good. Ags are struggling as well but it has for the most part been against good pitching. For me it does not matter. It’s rough watching nine innings of Aggie Baseball when all of their hits arrive in two innings. I sometimes just watch the re-run so I cN see the good parts. I’m a nervous fan so I want to see a hit every at bat. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Yeah that was tough to watch, they had plenty of opportunities early, I think they stranded a dozen or more base runners, just couldn’t get the timely hit when they needed it most, hopefully they will take it out on Lamar’s pitchers tomorrow and get it all straightened out before heading to stillwater this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                          Tadlock announced today that Micah Dallas has been moved to the Saturday starter role. Filthy freshman bookended by two experienced pitchers. Stillwell still hammering it at DH. Youth starting to rise for Tech. We won last night as well.
                          Micah was another on our team growing up. Could pitch a little but mostly middle infield until later teen years. Great to see the success he’s having this year. He has the chance of being a high round guy in 2021 I’m hearing. I think Stilwell has solidified that DH role.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                              Micah was another on our team growing up. Could pitch a little but mostly middle infield until later teen years. Great to see the success he’s having this year. He has the chance of being a high round guy in 2021 I’m hearing. I think Stilwell has solidified that DH role.
                              He can pitch more than a little bit now. His breaking stuff is top notch. Stillwell is definitely dug in. If we can just find a little more hitting

Comment

@cougs

Comment

Working...
                                X