Comment

Ducoff earning clutch honors lately...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

No doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well didn’t get to watch arky whip the Horns last night. Apparently that’s a good thing that I missed! Need to come back today and at least split.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Hopefully he provided the spark that this team needed. Can’t help but to root for him!

For the ones that don’t know his story, beat cancer and now back to playing ball!

Comment

OU looking pretty good.

Comment

Last night sucked. All that calling of the hogs crap. Lol. It was so bad I switched to Shakaball. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                    Hopefully he provided the spark that this team needed. Can’t help but to root for him!

For the ones that don’t know his story, beat cancer and now back to playing ball!
                    Earned his stripes with me coming off bench to get 7rbis in 2 Vandy wins... with a walkoff

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      They ruled that the batter didn't pass the runner on first base, which was wrong. But I wouldn't have called it either.

Make better pitches.
                      It 100% should have been called. The batter passed the runner from first, no way to not call that...

But, it wouldn't have mattered. Arky is **** good and would require Texas' best arms to compete, not the bottom of the rotation/pen guys. Especially after 1 bad inning that should have yielded at most 2 runs but defense and poor reaction to bad calls led to 6...

Hopefully Texas can at least pitch regular mid-week guys tonight with the extra day off.

Comment

I haven’t been able to watch either one of these games in Austin. ESPN app won’t work on them for some reason.

Comment

Looking pretty good, good guys-4, bad guys- nada. I'll see if I can find some of BoBs favorite hog calls.

Comment

Just for BoB- [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajn3C0RAL8M"]"The Greatest Razorback Hog Call Ever 2012" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Just got in from ball practice.

Texas mid week pitching is the suck, and this ump is even worse.

Time for the bats to show some life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                                Looking pretty good, good guys-4, bad guys- nada. I'll see if I can find some of BoBs favorite hog calls.
                                Woo pig soouie!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X