• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to help the Ags rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Olsen magic is brewing.

Edit: Came up short tonight. Hopefully, the weather moves on, the pitching is better, and our bats get hot early tomorrow.

Last edited by SoTXAg06; 03-08-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Tech finishes the win 12-2.

Comment

Horns no weno tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
            Olsen magic is brewing.

Edit: Came up short tonight. Hopefully, the weather moves on, the pitching is better, and our bats get hot early tomorrow.

Little too little too late..
            Dox got chewed on early...not a lot of movement tonight..
            Fielding issues and lack luster effort early didnt help him much either.

Moo is a big boy but his swing s u c k s....not sure why he was DH tonight...

Couldnt capitalize of many errors..and left too many stranded .

They gotta do something to get the bats moving..everyone swinging for fence... ganzaga couldnt field worth a **** but ags were skying everything...
            New hitting coach might be in order because this isnt gonna work in long run..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Little too little too late..
              Dox got chewed on early...not a lot of movement tonight..
              Fielding issues and lack luster effort early didnt help him much either.

Moo is a big boy but his swing s u c k s....not sure why he was DH tonight...

Couldnt capitalize of many errors..and left too many stranded .

They gotta do something to get the bats moving..everyone swinging for fence... ganzaga couldnt field worth a **** but ags were skying everything...
              New hitting coach might be in order because this isnt gonna work in long run..
              Don’t put to much thought into these early games, wins or losses. Lot of bench players getting play time, coaches seeing what they got. Ags will will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                Watching Tech and The *******s tonight Great night for baseball.
                How’s Dru Baker been playing?

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                  Don’t put to much thought into these early games, wins or losses. Lot of bench players getting play time, coaches seeing what they got. Ags will will be fine.
                  A team, B team, and C team isnt hittin the ball....thats evident.
                  The team being fielded last night was friday night group... A-team with exception of Moo at DH... (but Frizzels numbers - hes slapped more than hit - arent great so i guess they decided to try the big pitcher out.)
                  Every player in every game (i've missed watching/attending) two games to this point) is not hitting well and certainly not consistently.

Childress will figure something out (i hope)...but bats are a huge issue for the run they want to make this year.. pitching alone isnt going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                    How’s Dru Baker been playing?
                    Solid middle infield, he’s turned at least a couple double plays. Batting is coming around the last 3 games. 2 for 3 last night

Comment

Ags starting out better today. Apparently, Gonzaga pitched both of their aces yesterday.

Also, I had always thought Gonzaga was a east coast team. Never would have guessed they were from Spokane, Washington. Learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                        Ags starting out better today. Apparently, Gonzaga pitched both of their aces yesterday.

Also, I had always thought Gonzaga was a east coast team. Never would have guessed they were from Spokane, Washington. Learn something new everyday.

Lone Star will do that to a person.

Comment

Ags brought bats today...
                          Grand salami to go up 14-2 B8

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            thanks we will try. i just saw that childress was out for the season, my oldest got to pitch to him this summer when he was in town doing some lessons in forney. he is a great kid.

he told us about frizzell hitting a HR on him his junior year at forney
                            Such a shame to lose him. We were watching his last game....absolutely filthy stuff.

Comment

Lsu down by two T5 to Cal
                              4-2

Comment

Lsu pulls it out 5-4 splits dbl header

Comment

Working...
                                X