2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
    Tech finished the sweep of San Diego state with a grand slam in the top of the ninth. Bats are warming up and pitching is already hot. Guns Up!
    Tech needs to figure out how to get the bats going early and not wait til the 6-9th innings. This come from behind crap is making me age early!

I do like the Jung, Klein, Warren combo. Make them pitch around Jung, klein is killing it with base hits and Warren has some solid pop

Comment

No. 12 Texas at No. 6 Stanford, Thursday-Sunday, Pac-12 Network, 104.9

Thursday (8:05 p.m.) — UT RHP Ty Madden (2-0, 1.04) vs. RHP Brendan Beck (0-1, 2.37)

Friday (8:05 p.m.) — UT RHP Bryce Elder (2-0, 0.44) vs. LHP Jacob Palisch (1-0, 3.52)

Saturday (4:05 p.m.) — UT RHP Blair Henley (2-0, 6.75) vs. RHP Alex Williams (1-0, 1.80)

Sunday (3:05 p.m.) — UT RHP Coy Cobb (0-1, 3.60) vs. LHP Erik Miller (1-0, 3.60)

Hook em!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        We will be at the Saturday Texas vs Tech ballgame.

I am looking forward to a great series.
        Keep an eye out for Tech’s reliever Micah Dallas. He throws three pitches that are all nasty. I think he will be a starter in the near future. I hope he comes in with the lead for Tech. He has shut down stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          Keep an eye out for Tech’s reliever Micah Dallas. He throws three pitches that are all nasty. I think he will be a starter in the near future. I hope he comes in with the lead for Tech. He has shut down stuff.
          Micah has great stuff!! He played for us the summer after his junior year. Not bad for a home school kid!! Slider is filthy...

Comment

*/ /*-->*/ Live video on this channel is produced by Stanford University.

For anyone interested

Comment

Found it here too, I think it takes you to the same place though

Hook em!

Comment

McCann has been a legit weapon behind the plate this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Worked for a few minutes, now just freezing up on me, bad reception I guess, oh well back to the radio

Comment

Originally posted by FlounderPounder View Post
                    Worked for a few minutes, now just freezing up on me, bad reception I guess, oh well back to the radio
                    No issues here!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working for me and I have crappy signal.

Thanks for the link.

**** Tree.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My problem is that I don’t pay for internet just try to pick up what’s floating around out there, sometimes it works sometimes it don’t, not complaining though, I like listening to Craig Way on the radio

Comment

Dude, I have been watching on my phone. No internet. One bar of phone signal. Lol. Flawless stream. Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

well...for us folks not listening or watching ... what is the score for UT vs. Stanford?????

Comment

Scoreless in bottom of 5th

Comment

Working...
                                X