No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, down south, Texas A&M-Kingsville overcame a 10-run third inning to claw all the way back to a 15-14 win over St. Edwards tonight. Son Eric got the win, entering with two on and two out, down a run in the eighth. He struck out the only batter he faced that inning.

The Javelinas tied it at 14 in the home half of the inning. Sandoz held the Hilltoppers hitless in the top of the ninth, overcoming a two-base throwing error to strand the potential go-ahead run. TAMUK loaded the bases in the bottom of the ninth and won on a walk-off wild pitch.
    Last edited by tradtiger; 03-06-2019, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Flat weekday game once again.

Todd ties it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      It’s common this time of year. Coaches letting freshman and Sophmores grind it out.

Comment

Travel day for the Horns? Went through security early this morning at Bergstrom with what appears to be the baseball team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Travel day for the Horns? Went through security early this morning at Bergstrom with what appears to be the baseball team.

Texas has a 4 game series with Stanford starting tomorrow.

Comment

Travel to an evil place. Doomed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We went out to the Stanford Series a few years ago. That’s such a beautiful campus.

Comment

That dude in the blue shirt needs to lay off the burritos!

Comment

Im starting a gofundme to get dale either a new tv or better camera phone.

Comment

[QUOTE=Heath;14031833]In my circle of friends he’s referred to as “Heavy Metal David Ash”

Ha, that's funny. The wife and I call him Rock Star David Ash.

Comment

The nephew is back in action. Not bad looking facilities in Lakeland.

Comment

DJ Petrinsky is out for the rest of the season with a bad shoulder.

Stinks being his Senior season!

Now I know why they played the freshman catcher last night.

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                          DJ Petrinsky is out for the rest of the season with a bad shoulder.

Stinks being his Senior season!

Now I know why they played the freshman catcher last night.

Torn labrum... shooting for a medical redshirt is what I read. He’s been injured all spring.

**** shame with all the balls that have been making it to the backstop fence.. plus he was one of the top bats in the fall.

Pretty big blow to lose him
                          and Hamilton.

Comment

Yep, hate to lose DJ. The team was already young. They'll be alright.

One of the kids who has struggled the most defensively is Reagen.

Comment

That sucks for DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I heard in a post game that they had a 6AM flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X