3 Houston PD Officers Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC View Post
    Nobody going to mention that they ended up being caucasian and in their late 50's?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2...olent-shootout
    Don't worry, the MSM media will be all over this like stink on poo.... Now if they were of ANY OTHER RACE and VOTED FOR HILLARY, then that info would never come out...

Prayers to the families of the officers, these people are crap people, regardless of race or who they voted for.

Comment

So why is the public getting ALL the details already?

And this should not be labeled a "mass shooting" It was as shootout.

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      Don't worry, the MSM media will be all over this like stink on poo.... Now if they were of ANY OTHER RACE and VOTED FOR HILLARY, then that info would never come out...

Prayers to the families of the officers, these people are crap people, regardless of race or who they voted for.
      No kidding. We still don't have info on the Vegas shooting or most other shootings.

And they even give her pro-Trump tweets LOL Geez.

And Acevado is a POS

Comment

We use to do almost all raids “No Knock”. Ease up to house and breach door and had 8 guys in house before suspects could get underwear on. About 1998 courts changed a lot up that’s why raids now are announced. Before that time even the announced raids were different- Yell “Police Search Warrant” as you started your forward swing with the ram.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            We use to do almost all raids “No Knock”. Ease up to house and breach door and had 8 guys in house before suspects could get underwear on. About 1998 courts changed a lot up that’s why raids now are announced. Before that time even the announced raids were different- Yell “Police Search Warrant” as you started your forward swing with the ram.
            They need to keep changing it up. Not everyone is as lucky.

Comment

So this one guy shot 4 men with a revolver.
              Something just doesn't smell right about this story.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my other buddies was on the unit that entered the house and was about 5 r 6 back and watched as the guy picked them off when they entered. Luckily for him the guy ran out of bullets and the swat training served him well as he was the one to get off the fatal shots on both the dope heads. I owe this man a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                  why??!

IMO a F N POS is a F N POS....

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                    So this one guy shot 4 men with a revolver.
                    Something just doesn't smell right about this story.

All of the officers were coming through the same door. It sounds plausible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                      All of the officers were coming through the same door. It sounds plausible to me.
                      x2

they don't call it the fatal funnel for nothing. Ive yet to attend a building entry class where they teach you to stop to tie your shoes and lollygag around in the doorway.

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                        I get that, but the first link states that officers entered, then the fog attacked, while dog was attacking, pos "retrieved gun from back room, then started shooting" .
                        That just seems odd that he could retrieve a gun, then shoot 5 guys before they cut him in half.

Comment

For those interested. Not in any way stirring the pot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            For those interested. Not in any way stirring the pot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Why was one officer relieved of duty today that was involved in the raid?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Why was one officer relieved of duty today that was involved in the raid?
                                Affidavits obtained Friday alleged that “material untruths or lies” were used to get a search warrant for a southeast Houston home last month where a raid turned into a deadly shootout, according to Houston police Chief Art Acevedo.

Poop, meet fan.... Not good

Comment

Working...
                                X