No announcement yet.

2019 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dbp-hope you are having success tonight. Things should be moving with cool air/cloud cover

Comment

Big boy showed up at the box around 11 last night.
      Then behind the tank around 12.
      He looks wide across the shoulders. Also looks like he's got some teefuses, unless he chews tobacco on both sides. The smaller boar is showing up around 5 am.
      Headed to the box as soon as I get stuff together.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Big boy showed up at the box around 11 last night.
        Then behind the tank around 12.
        He looks wide across the shoulders. Also looks like he's got some teefuses, unless he chews tobacco on both sides. The smaller boar is showing up around 5 am.
        Headed to the box as soon as I get stuff together.

Good luck!!!

Comment

He got some ears on him too! He’s one that will surprise ya on weight!

Comment

Good luck on that big tobaccer chewin hog Muskles![emoji23]

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

No luck here this evening.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys! Walking up to the box and smaller boar was already here. Stalked within range, but he walked away instead of turning broadside. Still hear him, in the creek. Went ahead and got in the box.

Comment

Get em Muskles!

Comment

I can hear one wallowing in the creek.

Comment

He's playing me like a 1980's Ms Pacman machine. Splashing in the creek, jaws popping, ears flapping, I can even hear him blowing bubbles in the water.

Comment

... if Mr Bubbles won’t come to you.... take the show to Mr Bubbles

Comment

I've been thinking about that, but there's about a 10 yard hike through some waist deep, snake infested country to get to the creek. I don't fear snakes when I can see em, but I don't want to step on one. Need to invest in some snake boots.

Comment

Had one come close, but he hauled butt back across the creek.

Comment

Not a total skunk tonight, but no blood drawn.

Comment

Well just like Monday night I'm pinned down by storms. Was about to head out at 715 and lots of lightning. Finally passed thru and then at 8 a whole new batch filled in over me. Absolute deluge. These storms are efficient rain makers, like a tropical system. I will head out and sit a while as soon as the lightning stops. Will check back in when I get back to house for signal. Hogs are on the move. Driving up today saw a big group of hogs in volunteer wheat field right next to highway close to us

Comment

Working...
                                X