X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm on them. Currently on my main crossing setup. Have a trap I set yesterday 75 yds from here and they should go there next. Walking back to set up just past it and see if I can't trap one and then shoot at the rest.

Comment

Pics
        Attached Files

Comment

They must be full by now. Very slowly left this spot and worked their way to my middle feed pen area. I poured 50# out and they slowly skirted around it and the trap. It's 500 yds to the next station of thick woods. I may have to ease out and reset tomorrow morning over the back pen. They have hit it 4 days in a row now and 2 back to back mornings.

Comment

They must have bedded. Sorry for let down. I could have easily shot the sow in the head however the other 15+ would have scattered into thick cover. I should be able to eliminate a lot more in the back pen setup if they will ever come in while I'm there. Pending weather I plan to be set up there tomorrow morning.

Comment

dbp called it-found his trail and not a speck of blood until 50 yards from the shot. Blood everywhere after that and was laying 10 yds from first blood. So 60 yards from where I shot. Was in a cedar thicket and easy to miss in dark. Not nearly as big as I thought he was
              Attached Files

Comment

Heck yeah 243!

Comment

Way to go .243! Sounds like you made the right call Antlers86.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    I'm going in! Hitting each station right now.
                    Some guys have all the luck ;-)

I hope you get them all

Comment

Who is going killing?

I need to live vicariously through you.
                      This being a Adult and working for a living again SUCKS!! I got up @ 5 yesterday & 5:45 this am

Comment

I'm headed out again this evening for a quick hunt. Plenty of hog sign but they also have lots of cover so it makes it alot harder to locate them

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck dbp! Rain finally let up here. Forecast looks clear for the rest of the night. Gonna check cameras in a bit to see if it'll be worth my while.

Comment

Good luck dbp!!!

Comment

Got a guaranteed stand... just need a free evening to go. Won’t take 45 minutes....life

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                                Got a guaranteed stand... just need a free evening to go. Won’t take 45 minutes....life
                                Yessir! Pig killin is fun, but gotta get the life stuff done. Being responsible sucks sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X