Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

Good luck Timm!

Thanks

So nothing but hog tracks

Comment

Done for the day. No hogs spotted

Comment

My buddy hunting with me got a hog and 2 piglets in big mineral. We seen a few more throughout the day that were on move too far away

Comment

Good luck to all.

Comment

Me and a buddy took 3 on Friday. Not as many encounters as in years past but a little better shooting. My buddy put one down while it was bedded with a hog wild shot through the ear. He Also hit a second pig in the vitals with the same shot. One of the balls was a little high and severely injured a pig bedded behind the first that he did not realize was there. 2 pigs with one shot. They were both boars in the 150 range. First was a sow right of th road and she was 120ish. Headed back out today.

Comment

Back at again. So far 4 doe and hens and Tom talking it up.

Comment

Toms are already henned up. Saw two strutters with their ladies. [emoji884]

Comment

No shots so far in BM. Parking lot was empty at 6:20 when we headed in.

Comment

Office gets a new shed.

Comment

Comment

That’s a trophy without the kill. AWESOME FIND! Sure wish they would let you keep the sheds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texscala View Post
                          Me and a buddy took 3 on Friday. Not as many encounters as in years past but a little better shooting. My buddy put one down while it was bedded with a hog wild shot through the ear. He Also hit a second pig in the vitals with the same shot. One of the balls was a little high and severely injured a pig bedded behind the first that he did not realize was there. 2 pigs with one shot. They were both boars in the 150 range. First was a sow right of th road and she was 120ish. Headed back out today.
                          Where'd you find the hog wild shot? I used it last year and loved that stuff. Couldn't find it anywhere this year and seems to be discontinued.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

25 inch main beam. 8 1/2 inch drop tine

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                              25 inch main beam. 8 1/2 inch drop tine
                              Awesome shed timm!

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                                Where'd you find the hog wild shot? I used it last year and loved that stuff. Couldn't find it anywhere this year and seems to be discontinued.

When academy had them on clearance 5 years ago we stocked up. Unfortunately I am on my last few shells.

Comment

Working...
                                X