My Experience with the Devil, Love, and God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
    I would never have guessed you were on this forum, bud!!! For anyone who doesn’t know rvd, I can guarantee you that he is a one of a kind guy. One of the best people I’ve ever been blessed to know!
    Thx! I thought we had talked about it before, I've been an arrow slinger long time

Comment

Wow. That was very touching. Well done.
      I am amazed at how well you held yourself together telling your story. I am not sure I could have done that. I couldn’t hardly answer my wife when she said “who is that?”, and I was just listening.
      I am so happy things turned out good for you.
      Thanks so much for sharing.
      God is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Wow. That was very touching. Well done.
        I am amazed at how well you held yourself together telling your story. I am not sure I could have done that. I couldn’t hardly answer my wife when she said “who is that?”, and I was just listening.
        I am so happy things turned out good for you.
        Thanks so much for sharing.
        God is good.
        Thank you, I practiced for about 3 days (cried it out really) and prayed a whole lot for some composure. And yes, God is good!

Comment

Pineywoods thread made me think of this, for anyone that might benefit from it.

Comment

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing. Proverbs 27:17... you certainly sharpened my faith today.

Comment

Tagged to watch during lunch and will respond.. This is filled with such God honoring good, I can hardly wait.

Comment

Angie, make sure you have some Kleenex handy!!

Comment

Wow that was intense. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                    Wow that was intense. Thanks for sharing.
                    Yes it was

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words and the Proverbs 27:17 reference, we all need that. We are determined to not forget what we experienced and to give God the Glory. Most of my life I've taken a whole lot of things for granted, doing my best to not do so any longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X