X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome testimony. Parts of it were tough for me to watch, but the ending was awesome. Wish y'all the best with your second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
        God is good!! This was one awesome testimony. Mathews 7:7 is one of my favorite verses. I put your video on my tv and my wife and I watched it. It’s always awesome to hear a testimony where the power of God takes control.
        Thank you and cool to hear you watched it with your wife. The worst part about my struggle with doubt and the devil was my lack of faith and the absence of me calling on God to intervene. I had totally trusted Tammy into God's hands but I was completely looking inward to battle the enemy and I know better. As soon as I asked for faith it was given to me.
        Last edited by rvd; 01-15-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Tagged to watch later. God is Good!! Great to hear there’s a happy ending!
          Last edited by mdnabors; 01-15-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
            Amazing testimony, Enjoy your second chance.
            We are, and don't intend to slow down
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
              X2 just finished the video. It goes along with my preacher’s sermon last Sunday. Thank you for posting! PS my mom beat the Careflight as well when I had my accident.
              You're welcome, our daughter and sil had just bought a new supercharged suv that's pretty hot, he didn't mind airing it out up 59.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                STRONG Brother, strong! I needed to hear that and be reminded of how much God loves us. I really appreciate how you see that situation for what it was, spiritual warfare.

Not to sound like a televangelist, but someone needed to hear that because they are or are about to go through something similar. I do not believe that it was happenstance that my post from nearly 2 years ago was resurrected and subsequently you felt compelled to post your story. Not to mention that your story was recorded and ready to share just last week. God is using it.
                Roger that! You don't sound like a televangelist, you're dead on. I'm about as far from a televangelist as one can get, when I said that was the first time Tammy called me a good boy I wasn't kidding. I only shared that video because of your post, I know that if we make ourselves available to him using us, it is a blessing. I also know that he's always using us but we don't always take the time to look back and see what he has done but it's pretty freaking cool when we do.

Just speculating but I bet some people won't even open this thread because it has devil in the title, people don't want to believe he's real, he is...I know that too.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  Awesome testimony. Parts of it were tough for me to watch, but the ending was awesome. Wish y'all the best with your second chance.
                  Thank you, parts of it were tough for me to say

If I knew how to do multiple quotes in a post I would, sorry for all the separate responses.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Thank you for sharing. You inspire me to be a better man. God Bless you and your family!

Comment

Wonderful and powerful testimony! When I wake up I know that God is not through with me yet. Molding me to His pleasure and to impact the world wherever I am. I don't always get it right but I can always trust Him to accomplish His purpose.
                        One of my favorite stories to hang on to is when Jesus told his disciples to get into the boat for the ride across Galilee. During the trip Jesus took a nap. The storm came up and the disciples (most had been fishermen) panicked with fear and woke Jesus. The storm was calmed and they continued on. The reason for their fear and panic was forgetting that Jesus had told them that they were going across the lake, not that they wouldn't go through a storm.
                        I would never tell anyone that they won't have storms in their life but if we get into the boat with Jesus we WILL get to the other side.

God bless you today!

Comment

Very good! God bless you and Tammy

Comment

GodBless you and your family. God is GREAT!

Comment

Oh man, from the posts in this thread, I most certainly will watch this tonight! I'm exciting just thinking about watching it! My wife and I have been together since first grade! If ever there were two people who God made into one flesh, we are it. I've never even had a date with another woman, and we've been married 42 years yet it seems like we're newly weds!

Thank you for posting! Now I got to go back and find Playa's thread! I seem to miss so much when I'm not around regular!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words fellas, was a stretch for me to share this.

Comment

Working...
                                X