2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    Need to carry this over to Gulf Shores next week...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Nice shot!

Comment

Nice!

Need to carry this over to Gulf Shores next week...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
      Bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by seeing reds View Post
        Bomb!
        Haha that goes back to my oldest son's first over the fence a few years ago. I'm the idiot yelling.

Comment

Kid went to Houston and pitched 3 innings at a V Tool tourney. Had 5 Ks and didn’t give up any earned runs. Leaves for Indy in the morning. Will be a busy 2 months

Comment

Even got a few good shots sent to me if him on the bump. He needs to find 25# somewhere
            Attached Files

Comment

All arms legs
              Attached Files

Comment

Kiddo

Originally posted by glen View Post
                All arms legs
                How old is your son?

Comment

16- he will be a Sr this coming year. We started him early instead of holding him back. His birthday is on the cut off day. He is the baby of his class

Comment

Gulf Shores bound in the morning for my 13yo's world series. Hopefully they show up and finish strong! Good luck to all of the little ones in their world series events and to the highschool boys with their showcase events! It's been a fun spring!

Comment

Just pulled in from garner... loading truck for GS..heading out bright and early

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                        Gulf Shores bound in the morning for my 13yo's world series. Hopefully they show up and finish strong! Good luck to all of the little ones in their world series events and to the highschool boys with their showcase events! It's been a fun spring!
                        We will be headed that way early Sunday morning for the 8u tourney, have a fishing trip planned for Monday morning then baseball baseball baseball...good luck to you guys

Comment

We will be headed that way early Sunday morning for the 8u tourney, have a fishing trip planned for Monday morning then baseball baseball baseball...good luck to you guys
                          I should have booked a fishing trip as well, but didn't. I plan to fish the surf and whatever other public spots I can find. Going in blind, but sometimes that's the funnest way! Best of luck to you guys as well!

Comment

Well kid is in Indy throwing. Got a text from his pitching coach. He will be a Richmond Spider in 2021. Very excited for the young man and the education should open up a lifetime of opportunities
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well kid is in Indy throwing. Got a text from his pitching coach. He will be a Richmond Spider in 2021. Very excited for the young man and the education should open up a lifetime of opportunities
                              Congrats Glen! Playing Division I baseball is quite an accomplishment!

Richmond looks to have strong academics, and they are wise to be extensively recruiting Texas.

My son Gage is class of 2021. I'm not sure to what degree he's on their radar... but he just started getting some mail and a camp invite from them recently.

Comment

He has had some decisions to make. He went on a visit and fell in love with the coaching staff. Had a great time with the kids and said he like the campus. He has spent some time with several programs and I think he has made a great decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X