No announcement yet.

2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son’s team just finished 2-0 on the day. Hunter laid out and made an awesome catch in left field

Comment

Good stuff! Good luck tomorrow

Comment

Great weekend weather. I imagine outfields will be slow with all the rain. Glad to see kids out when I was driving by to get to work

Comment

It was soggy..but not as bad as it sounded like it would be last night..

Comment

Our goons beat another undefeated team twice today. Some of the kids who’ve struggled came through with some timely hits and defense so that was fun to see.

They got Snoop out for the 1st time all season on one of the harder balls he’s hit....right at the shortstop’s head[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our tournament in Breckenridge got cancelled for this weekend. Maybe next weekend weather will be better.

Comment

My 13u son's team was 1-1 in the BBUSA tourney today. Ended up 10 seed and will play a good 7 seed bright and early in the morning. They played at big league dreams today and in typical Larson fashion they get shipped out to pecan park for tomorrow. My 10u son's Houston select baseball event was cancelled today, but games are one for tomorrow. Good luck to all the kiddos tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  2-0 for day... big tourney w/21 teams .. tan couple of good hits 3 rbis and a couple runs... amazing what's possible when you swing the bat..
                  Glad his bat is heating up! Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Our goons beat another undefeated team twice today. Some of the kids who’ve struggled came through with some timely hits and defense so that was fun to see.

They got Snoop out for the 1st time all season on one of the harder balls he’s hit....right at the shortstop’s head[emoji23]

Your boy is having a heck of a season if this is the first time he's been put out! My two get put out daily! LOL

Comment

I've listed some good gear in the classifieds for anyone that may WANT a bat or catchers gear. I say want because lord knows these kids don't NEED anything! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                        My 13u son's team was 1-1 in the BBUSA tourney today. Ended up 10 seed and will play a good 7 seed bright and early in the morning. They played at big league dreams today and in typical Larson fashion they get shipped out to pecan park for tomorrow. My 10u son's Houston select baseball event was cancelled today, but games are one for tomorrow. Good luck to all the kiddos tomorrow!
                        Yeh its ridiculous what hes doing with all these parks...
                        We played the SAME tourney u are.. but was in Waller yesterday and are at bbusa today...
                        Got the 4th seed so we get a 3pm start..

Good luck to both your boys and everyone else here today!

Comment

We played at the Rac yesterday went 2-0 so we get to play a little bit later today. Larson is a ***** he almost had us going to another park today because the logged the wrong game in on another team and that had us going to Bear Creek instead of Sheil Rd. I called and asked if that was correct and he jumped all over me and told me I was a third party and don't worry about it. Well anyone that knows me that did not go over to well when I'm just trying to help. This morning it was changed guess I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                            We played at the Rac yesterday went 2-0 so we get to play a little bit later today. Larson is a ***** he almost had us going to another park today because the logged the wrong game in on another team and that had us going to Bear Creek instead of Sheil Rd. I called and asked if that was correct and he jumped all over me and told me I was a third party and don't worry about it. Well anyone that knows me that did not go over to well when I'm just trying to help. This morning it was changed guess I was right.

My sons team is playing Nations this year. Got tired of Larsons BS. He kept putting us on the crappiest fields.

Comment

If the organizations will all get together and agree to play developmental double header leagues life would be so much better. We've done it twice now with my 10u son and man is it nice!

Comment

Cwill. I agree. But no tourney $ in that. It would be great for the kids to play 2-3 games a weekend. By Sunday night it’s usually just a stamina war

Comment

Working...
                                X