Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Granger Lake on Thursday. Anyone been there lately and if so how was the fishing.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can tell it's getting hot. This thread has slowed to a crawl. Going in the morning. Slew got them rods today they feel really good. Thanks for your help. Told the wife it was extensions for my grinder.[emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah! Went out a couple hours this eve with a buddy and a couple kids. They all caught a few Probably has 20-30 I guess. Wasn't keeping score. Lots of fish on the trees but hard to get them to bite!

Comment

In a valiant effort he had me down 6-1 fishing straight minnows! But once his old man figured out how they wanted to bite a jig it was game over!! We quit keeping score! About to call in a pizza from Veronas![emoji2]

Not bad for 2 hours!!

Comment

Good times man!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

This was his last fish!! We quit keeping score after that!! Pizza is good! Crappie are in trouble tomorrow!![emoji2]

Comment

Daggum! [emoji15]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Nice ones going back in the morning [emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

**** head caught a 2.02 and a 1.80 on back to back drops!! Then the smack talk began![emoji23]

I'm gonna hafta have a talk with his momma! Morning was tough but afternoon bite was on time!!

Comment

Haha. Slew I don't know what nickname you have for your boy but the TBH censors were offended! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Haha. Slew I don't know what nickname you have for your boy but the TBH censors were offended! [emoji23]

Rhymes with word!! I'm surprised that one wasn't allowed! Oh well! Hopefully leaving early this weekend to check out Bridgeport for the first time then back to Fork next weekend I think!! Summertime bite is here for sure. They're pretty picky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Rhymes with word!! I'm surprised that one wasn't allowed! Oh well! Hopefully leaving early this weekend to check out Bridgeport for the first time then back to Fork next weekend I think!! Summertime bite is here for sure. They're pretty picky!!

Went out with another guide on LOP yesterday afternoon.
                            Found plenty of fish but it was hard to get a bite we only had 6 or 8 between us.

Caught a 2 plus pounder right before we left that made it worth the trouble
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3566.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	24587560

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

[emoji90]

Comment

Hard earned cooler right here! Probsbly caught 100 yestefday to have 18 keepers! First time on this lake. Clear and I've ever fished!!

Comment

Working...
                                X