Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess he thought firefighters had to much time off

Comment

This is a seasonal lease but you can only hunt the first 3 weeks of November...

Comment

No blinds on an interior fence line - if the blind blows over the fence will be damaged

Comment

Feed pens must be 6' tall.

Comment

All blinds and feeders must be removed at end of season and not set back up until Aug15

Comment

Worst one I remember was we had to take the guts of the animals we killed with us.

Comment

Our neighbors in Archer have a rule about not shooting big pigs for some weird reason.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  My family hunts thanksgiving weekend
                  Yep, I had this one and guess what tower blinds and feeders they hunted. Except it wasn't a rule. He just called me while myself, partner, my 12 yo son and my partner's 13 yo son were on our way out that weekend and informed us that his boys were in from college and would be hunting our stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                    One of those "cant live within *** miles of lease"

I always thought this was a really crappy rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                      I always thought this was a really crappy rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yup I’ve seen this one also

Comment

Blinds must be 6ft off the ground. East Texas lease. No mowing grass until after July 1st. Also east Texas lease

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                          Worst one I remember was we had to take the guts of the animals we killed with us.

/\ /\ /\ /\
                          This takes the cake!

Comment

Had a lease in in Archer County where our camp was about 1/2 mile inside the gate on a dirt ranch road. The first year the landowner reamed us out several times for driving in when it was wet and leaving ruts. The next year he put it in the lease agreement that we were not allowed on the property if it had rained 1/2” or more in the previous 24 hours and if it started raining while we were there we had to leave. The pumper that worked the wells on the place told me that his company bladed the roads when they got rutted as part of their agreement so it was no trouble for the landowner.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                              Blinds must be 6ft off the ground. East Texas lease. No mowing grass until after July 1st. Also east Texas lease
                              No mowing until after July 1 is a good rule! Prevent killing fawns.

Comment

No kids is by far the worst rule. I has a guy in Stephens county that had that rule. We didnt have kids at the time, but we still knew it was ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X