X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God...we need you to intervene again.

Comment

I think someone was off the grid while moose huntin'...........

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Awesome write up from the words of the old “head coach in waiting”......his paragraph about his old school is quite telling.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...223916190.html
        Come on Grimes keep up one of your aggy brothers posted that a week or two back. Or maybe it was your boy I'm not sure

Comment

Graham Harrell to USC....

Comment

How does it feel to wake up every morning and the first thought on your mind is the best football team in the great state of Texas? The University of Texas Longhorns!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome write up from the words of the old “head coach in waiting”......his paragraph about his old school is quite telling.

Why in the would would “Coach Boom” turn on the fan base that loved him so much in Austin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Earrrly morning trolling!😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Why in the would would “Coach Boom” suck after leaving Austin?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-29-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Graham Harrell to USC....

Seems like a risky move to attach himself to Helton. Most say the USC athletic department is a cluster. Helton is probably gone after this year.

Littrell will be in line to get a good job next year. Harrell has his QB back and posed to have a great year.

I get the USC draw vs waiting one more year so be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      Why in the would would “Coach Boom” turn on the fan base that loved him so much in Austin?

Did you even read the article?

Comment

imagine listening to a guy that doesn't believe in rankings but also thinks that signing 4 players from his state is considered "owning the state".

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Seems like a risky move to attach himself to Helton. Most say the USC athletic department is a cluster. Helton is probably gone after this year.

Littrell will be in line to get a good job next year. Harrell has his QB back and posed to have a great year.

I get the USC draw vs waiting one more year so be interesting to see how it plays out.
                          Kinda what I was thinking.

I didn't look for any contract numbers, but I'm assuming a significant pay raise
                          Last edited by eradicator; 01-29-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                            How does it feel to wake up every morning and the first thought on your mind is the best football team in the great state of Texas? The University of Texas Longhorns!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Obsessed....[emoji23][emoji23]. Both father and son...

Comment

The entire USC school is in disarray.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Come on Grimes keep up one of your aggy brothers posted that a week or two back. Or maybe it was your boy I'm not sure
                                I don’t live one here....didn’t see it. Must have gotten deleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X