X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people never learn. LMAO.

Comment

Any of you know anything about Wyoming's new recruit, Levi Williams out of Smithson Valley HS.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
        Any of you know anything about Wyoming's new recruit, Levi Williams out of Smithson Valley HS.
        Watched his HUDL real quick. Big kid with a good arm and some touch but funky release/mechanics. They fix his mechanics, clean up his release, and get him stronger he will have a cannon. Shows some good throws on the move. Pro style QB with no wheels.

Comment

Sounds like we need some receivers to go with him, and an offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            The Patriots would have to win then because MalcoLm is a Ram..

Patriots - Malcom Brown

Rams - Malcolm Brown

Hook em!..
            Chollie Skrong croootes two.....

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
              Watched him play every Friday night here at SMHS.....like General says, he’s a big kid, but has a funky release. I’m assuming he was an Applewhite kid, decomitted with the firing and changed gears to Wyoming. Solid young man and is a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Chollie Skrong croootes two.....

#Mackshorses

Comment

Watched him play every Friday night here at SMHS.....like General says, he’s a big kid, but has a funky release. I’m assuming he was an Applewhite kid, decomitted with the firing and changed gears to Wyoming. Solid young man and is a leader.
                  Good call by him. Wyoming would a helluva lot more fun than U of H.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    Good call by him. Wyoming would a helluva lot more fun than U of H.
                    I think so too.....he’s a good kid. He came out for the little guys and gave them some pep talks for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      #Mackshorses
                      Dems wuz Mack’s?

Comment

I hope it’s the hurt RB Brown that gets the Ring that means One of the best underrated WR in college Football gets a ring Mr Got recruitment at a track meet Reynolds. 👍😬

Comment

Dems wuz Mack’s?

Mack’s Croots

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            I hope it’s the hurt RB Brown that gets the Ring that means One of the best underrated WR in college Football gets a ring Mr Got recruitment at a track meet Reynolds. 👍😬
                            I’m cheering for the Rams because of Reynolds, went to HS in SA from the same district I went to school in/my dad coached in and of course he’s an Aggie grad.

And of course I don’t wanna see the Patriots win ha

Comment

Missouri got hit today with a postseason ban in football (other sports too), fines, and scholarship / recruiting deductions.

I wonder if Kelly Bryant (former Clemson QB) who Grad transferred in, will be looking to leave now.

Comment

Double post.
                                Last edited by Heath; 01-31-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X