X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch.

Comment

Kelly Bryant probably wouldn’t play in the bowl game anyway thinking he would get hurt and ruin his draft status.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        Kelly Bryant probably wouldn’t play in the bowl game anyway thinking he would get hurt and ruin his draft status.
        Thats a great point. I think the only issue is the perception around the program and the guys around him. How many others will transfer or leave Mizzou?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Missouri got hit today with a postseason ban in football (other sports too), fines, and scholarship / recruiting deductions.

I wonder if Kelly Bryant (former Clemson QB) who Grad transferred in, will be looking to leave now.
          What happened? Someone narc out a fellow $ec program?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
            I wonder if they were covering up rape like that big12 program?
            Pretty weak jab. Most people would like to see Baylor booted for that. The sec definitely can't throw stones though. It's not like Vandy didn't have a few assaults covered up, or another school have a guy expose himself to a tutor.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
              What happened? Someone narc out a fellow $ec program?
              Academic fraud. A tutor taking tests for athletes.

Comment

Mizzou hasn't had a good run of it lately....

Comment

I read that Derrian Brown the Texas signee out of Buford Georgia had a stroke due to an undiagnosed heart condition and is hospitalized in critical condition!

The kid has wheels!

Praying for a healing!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                    I read that Derrian Brown the Texas signee out of Buford Georgia had a stroke due to an undiagnosed heart condition and is hospitalized in critical condition!

The kid has wheels!

Praying for a healing!

I read seizure from a blood clot. Either way, scary stuff.

Comment

Yes, Derrian Brown.
                      Sad situation.

Comment

Dang, that's terrible.

Local junior high kid lost his life last week in a basketball game due to similar circumstance. Scary stuff!

Comment

Seizure and a stroke from a blood clot that got into his brain. Had surgery to remove it yesterday. This kid is fighting for his life and needs y’alls prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Seizure and a stroke from a blood clot that got into his brain. Had surgery to remove it yesterday. This kid is fighting for his life and needs y’alls prayers.
                            Goodness.....prayers for this kid and the longhorn family.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Prayers for a full recovery for the young man.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sad news. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X