Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back and cardio today

Comment

Still been hitting it every day. New job has me condensing the workouts some and only averaging about 50-60mins

Yesterday was shoulders and core with some cardio
      Day was Arms and cardio
      Tomorrow will be Legs and core. Left hammy has been rough so we’ll see how it goes

Comment

Headed in for Legs....

Hoping I don’t die

Comment

I've been able to remain active but, last Wednesday I hurt my left shoulder again. It's been problematic for me since 2012 but, this time it's been pretty painful. Not sure if I hurt it when doing rack pulls or overhead press but, I'm pretty sure it's muscle and not the joint itself. Giving it a week or two before going to the dr.

In the meantime, I've transitioned to sandbag workouts and keeping from anything overhead or movement that results in pain. I've got a few runs in as well as jumping rope. I forgot how much a jump rope will kick your butt.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Headed in for Legs....

Hoping I don’t die
            No post in 23 hrs. Leg day has struck again.

Originally posted by chongo View Post
            I've been able to remain active but, last Wednesday I hurt my left shoulder again. It's been problematic for me since 2012 but, this time it's been pretty painful. Not sure if I hurt it when doing rack pulls or overhead press but, I'm pretty sure it's muscle and not the joint itself. Giving it a week or two before going to the dr.

In the meantime, I've transitioned to sandbag workouts and keeping from anything overhead or movement that results in pain. I've got a few runs in as well as jumping rope. I forgot how much a jump rope will kick your butt.
            I know the shoulder issues well. Hopefully, it's just a little tweak and nothing serious. Before every, workout, even legs, I do a thorough shoulder/rotator cuff warm up involving bands and stretches.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post

Hope it heals up soon! I subluxed my left shoulder in high school and never did the proper PT to get it back to normal and it reminds me every time I do a heavy shoulder day.

Legs absolutely destroyed me yesterday and I didn’t do a single squat...
              drank way to much for the game also so that nullified any good there.

Headed in for chest and core (no way in hell I was doing core after legs lol)

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                No post in 23 hrs. Leg day has struck again.
                Straight up dying here! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Straight up dying here! Lol

Sounds like a good session.

Comment

Absolutely toast..... Today was probably the best workout I have had in a couple weeks.

Chest, Core, and a chit ton of Cardio. See above for Chest routine plus I added BB bench with the same reps/sets as the Fly's. I was hurting by the Ladder flys and was man handled with the Smith Incline. The partial reps are absolutely brutal.
                    Core session was awesome with Mch crunches, Oblique plate lifts, leg lifts, mch twist, medicine ball toe touches and planks.
                    Cardio was 25 mins of stair master on lvl 10 then when I got home 3.01 mile jog in 29 mins.

Tomorrow will be Arms and sprints if my legs do not fall off lol

Comment

God I slept like absolute crap last night... Nothing new about that but would love to know what a solid 5-6hrs of sleep is like. Regardless, knocked out another good one this AM. 79 mins and 1060 cals.

Arms and Cardio (see above arms list) plus I added incline curls and single arm DB extensions.

8 min mile jog as a warm up and 20 mins on the StairMaster to end it. There was no way my legs were going to let me do sprints.

Tomorrow is Back if I am not mistaken. The super set Dead lifts to Rows will kill me like normal...

Comment

I missed all of last week. Too much hunting and other stuff going on had me getting home too late in the evening. I hope to get back tomorrow.

Comment

This am before work.
                          Snatch grip deadlifts
                          Hanging snatches
                          Snatch pulls
                          Snatch grip overhead squats with shoulder press at the end
                          Close grip rows/Incline press super set
                          Lat pull downs/DB bench super set

Comment

Knee up pull-ups.
                            DB bent over rows.
                            DB lat pull over.
                            Tubing reverse flys.
                            DB straight bar curls.
                            DB no money curls.
                            Chin up hold.
                            Tubing curl burnouts.
                            Got more excuses and ailments than a nursing home full of old women. I'm going off track of the AX-2 schedule since my schedule doesn't correlate with it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Son of a ***** ! Please can I get just 1 night of good sleep?!?!?

Headed in for back...

Comment

Done.... 71 mins and 907 cals

God I absolutely hate the back extensions mixed with the SS deadlift to BB row. My lower back is currently trying to devour the rest of my back...
                                Started with a 8 min mile jog then the same routine as the photo above but added Mch High rows at a 15x15x12x12. Core was Leg lifts, Mch Crunches, and Russian twist.

Ran out of time on the cardio so ended up doing 5 mins on the treadmill as fast as i could stand and that came out to .66 miles.

Tomorrow is shoulders. Hopefully I do not drag arse at the house and get to the gym at a decent time to do 20-30mins of Cardio.

Comment

Working...
                                X