2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    We saw the planes nearly everyday. That was pretty cool to watch.

I could be talked into another excursion this year BUT, aint no way I can make another trip to fish without the wife.

My wife wants to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      Anybody know the story on this sunk boat in front of the Fishing Center in POC from Memorial Day weekend?

They left it left it there for me. Picked it up today. Will be on classifieds shortly. needs a little work maybe.

Comment

Took the new boat out for a solo trip today. She ran great and I caught some pretty decent fish as well!
        Attached Files

Comment

very nice. Looks fast.

Comment

Nice, REAL Nice Josh! Congrats on the boat & fish!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
              Anybody know the story on this sunk boat in front of the Fishing Center in POC from Memorial Day weekend?

Yep. The dumbassss left the plug out. It sat there for a while. Had to get a big boat to move it. Surprised it didn’t sink all the way. He was lucky to get that far bc it took on water immediately and started sinkin in the dock but he never noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                Took the new boat out for a solo trip today. She ran great and I caught some pretty decent fish as well!
                Well hell, you out fish us and now you're gonna out run us

Comment

Took some friends out this morning and found them fish early, enjoyed watching that youngster land some nice redfish!!!!

Team No Mames Wey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Can you say stuffed flounder? Got them tuesday and Wednesday afternoons
                    Attached Files

Comment

Man Doug, I can see fun written all over that tailgate!! Good eats too!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                        Can you say stuffed flounder? Got them tuesday and Wednesday afternoons
                        When is dinner?

Those are some good eats. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Man Doug, I can see fun written all over that tailgate!! Good eats too!
                          It was a blast Charlie! Retirement is allowing me to just mess around and enjoy stuff that I haven't done in years! I haven't crabbed since I took my kids to do it and before that when I was a kid! I had a a good time!!! Plus this little spot it is very close to my lease right off the road. Drive up and throw out a few chicken legs and start fishing. Life is good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                            very nice. Looks fast.
                            Thanks! She can get up there

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              Nice, REAL Nice Josh! Congrats on the boat & fish!
                              Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by mexico View Post
                                well hell, you out fish us and now you're gonna out run us :d
                                😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X