No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There hasn't been any water like that in our area lately. Congrats to them on the tarpon.

I had a pretty good weekend. 4 limits of trout friday, 3 limits of trout saturday and 4 limits of trout today. I had a family with small kids on board sunday and we boxed a few but got the kids a bunch of pulls, a little different kind of trip. Still lots of fun. I had a few reds and drum in the mix too. We didn't have many options with the wind so we were all sorta making the best of it.

The crowd was bad and folks didn't have any problem running over you, cutting off your drift or doing other stupid stuff but it all worked out OK. I didn't stroke out or pop a blood vessel so I'm counting it as a good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
      Stuck some pretty good ones today in Seadrift!
      Wow, that’s ******. We got skunked two days in Seadrift. Didn’t fish today. Wind was brutal Saturday and Sunday. Glad y’all found them.

Did y’all go to the south side?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        We need to put together a TBH Chandeleur Islands trip. I’ve been wanting to go, been invited a few times and couldn’t make it. I’ve tried to put a couple trips together and couldn’t get enough people interested.
        I'd be down next summer. This summer I'm already pretty much tapped out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We need to put together a TBH Chandeleur Islands trip. I’ve been wanting to go, been invited a few times and couldn’t make it. I’ve tried to put a couple trips together and couldn’t get enough people interested.
          Philip, if you put a trip together, let me know.

I am not always here, so PM me or call me if you still have my cell # if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
            There hasn't been any water like that in our area lately. Congrats to them on the tarpon.

I had a pretty good weekend. 4 limits of trout friday, 3 limits of trout saturday and 4 limits of trout today. I had a family with small kids on board sunday and we boxed a few but got the kids a bunch of pulls, a little different kind of trip. Still lots of fun. I had a few reds and drum in the mix too. We didn't have many options with the wind so we were all sorta making the best of it.

The crowd was bad and folks didn't have any problem running over you, cutting off your drift or doing other stupid stuff but it all worked out OK. I didn't stroke out or pop a blood vessel so I'm counting it as a good weekend.
            Congrats on the great trips Glenn!

Comment

I would definitely be interested. Loved fishing out there.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Nice! On fly?
                Epic

Comment

Anybody got GPS coordinates on Josh? I'll pay...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

X 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      X3, job well done Josh. I'd say you're on em pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                        Stuck some pretty good ones today in Seadrift!
                        Get with me next time you are in the area. I thought that may have been your boat a few weeks ago filling up on fuel. I will be back out Saturday-Monday exploring new waters.

Michael

Comment

My boys and I decided to hit the jetties yesterday morning even though we knew the conditions weren't going to be great. My oldest ended up catching his PB reddish. It was 38" and after a couple of pics it swam away strong.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mexico View Post
                            anybody got gps coordinates on josh? I'll pay... :d
                            😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              X3, job well done Josh. I'd say you're on em pretty good.
                              Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                Get with me next time you are in the area. I thought that may have been your boat a few weeks ago filling up on fuel. I will be back out Saturday-Monday exploring new waters.

Michael
                                Good luck!! I’m fishing a tournament Saturday so I’ll probably take a couple of days off and pick back up next week!

Comment

Working...
                                X