No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got the green-light from momma to take my boy offshore last week while in Coco Beach.

I think he likes to hunt but loves to fish. I’ve been telling him, we hunt when we can and fish the rest of the year.

Comment

Yall zeros fishing this morning or yall still spooning at the shell motel?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Thanks Shane and David for the superb catching demonstration while the rest of us were just fishing!

Once again TBH brought together a truly great group of guys who will now be long time friends.

Chris, I’m sending you my mailing address so you can mail me a case of your pickles!!

Until next time Gentlemen, I sure enjoyed it!
        Send it to me they’ll be in the mail!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Yall zeros fishing this morning or yall still spooning at the shell motel?
          Well spooning still... had some mechanical issues this morning unfortunately.

I’m headed to a.m panhandlehunter special wade spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

Drop me the pin. I’ll be in east bay Thursday and Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope ypu strung a few this morning Chris!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                Anyone fishing OHH in POC Friday? I'm heading down Wednesday to fish with customers.
                I'm fishing it with a buddy and his customers. Then saturday my Smith sales guys invited me and the other company man out here to fish out of their camp. I'll probably stay down there most of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

Dang, wouldn't roll over again?

Comment

we messed them up pretty good on the Galveston beach front last Thursday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	24583406

Comment

Now here I am "recovering" from my Dr's visit yesterday, feelin' sorry for myseff, then I get on here and read all the group reports... I now have got to go have a genuine pity party for myseff for missin' this trip!!

Y'all ain't gettin' off that easy! I insist we put another one together next month!!

Congrats to all!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Now here I am "recovering" from my Dr's visit yesterday, feelin' sorry for myseff, then I get on here and read all the group reports... I now have got to go have a genuine pity party for myseff for missin' this trip!!

Y'all ain't gettin' off that easy! I insist we put another one together next month!!

Congrats to all!
                        How long you out Charlie?

Im available July 2 and 3. After that I can only do weekends due to work.

I might have a new toy to play with too..

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Dang, wouldn't roll over again?
                          Not sure what her problem is. It's the second time she's acted up. She's going in the shop today.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I should be back up to speed in a couple weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                              I'm fishing it with a buddy and his customers. Then saturday my Smith sales guys invited me and the other company man out here to fish out of their camp. I'll probably stay down there most of next week.
                              See y'all down there. Come by the house for a cold beverage if you get a chance. Middleton will be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                How long you out Charlie?

Im available July 2 and 3. After that I can only do weekends due to work.

I might have a new toy to play with too..
                                Ok, I'll bite. What'd you do?
                                Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Not sure what her problem is. It's the second time she's acted up. She's going in the shop today.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                                Prolly something simple

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X