2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
    Poc fishing was hot today. Caught 3 man limits of reds and trout and released this 5 lber as well!

That trout is a fatty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hit the water around 10ish this morning. Clouds cleared up nicely shortly after noon. Water felt great at the waist and the spoon was shinin.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
        Hit the water around 10ish this morning. Clouds cleared up nicely shortly after noon. Water felt great at the waist and the spoon was shinin.

That boat is sexy as hell! Nice stringer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
          That boat is sexy as hell! Nice stringer too.

Thanks man. First Majek and I dig them. Great sleds

Comment

Poc fishing was hot today. Caught 3 man limits of reds and trout and released this 5 lber as well!

Nice! See I’m not the only one wearing waders in POC. [emoji24]

Comment

****, nice! I decided to stay home this weekend. I chose, poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                ****, nice! I decided to stay home this weekend. I chose, poorly.

Same here. https://images.app.goo.gl/Htcm6UwAmq2mPX3y8

Last edited by gigem95; 05-07-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Nice haul congrats on the sow release

Comment

Looks like we are ALL going to have to go down towards Corpus to fish now, with all of the rivers flooding. Water won't get right in the bays until June.

Comment

Caught A Few

Did well in Port Mansfield this past weekend with 4 man limits on Saturday. Caught a few under size and over size reds that were released.

Funny the reds were caught on the Trout Support Grass Walker in knee deep water but all of the trout were deep in 6' of water and were caught mainly on Norton Sand Eel Juniors in red and white, tequila gold and LSU colors with 1/8 ounce lead heads.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        Did well in Port Mansfield this past weekend with 4 man limits on Saturday. Caught a few under size and over size reds that were released.

Funny the reds were caught on the Trout Support Grass Walker in knee deep water but all of the trout were deep in 6' of water and were caught mainly on Norton Sand Eel Juniors in red and white, tequila gold and LSU colors with 1/8 ounce lead heads.

If I’m targeting trout I go straight to the 4-6 foot deep range. If I fish south padre I will find them deeper sometimes since it’s deeper out there then in arroyo city where I usually fish. Redfish I go straight to the shin-knee deep stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post

Dang that’s a nice box caught on lures! Action packed trip for sure. Congrats!

Comment

Heading to PINS in the morning for a week. Weather looks a little iffy, wish us luck.

Comment

I'm land locked until June 24th. Its driving me crazy hearing fishing reports from LLM.

Comment

Nicely ^^^ done boys!

My nephew and I are gonna sneak out tomorrow hopefully we don't get washed away. Maybe the rain will stay north!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X