2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    How do you suggest I carry the battery and head unit while I’m wade fishing?[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had mental images to mind of you trying that.

Comment

How do you suggest I carry the battery and head unit while I’m wade fishing?[emoji15]

Battery in a backpack, duct tape the pvc contraption to your shin, gorilla tape if you're feeling classy

Optional...Shave shin first if running low on pain tolerance

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post

James put in work last night. She was right at 6.5 on the bogas.... I feel like a big dummy because I checked the Star leaderboard right after filleting her and realize that he would have been in the lead for his division [emoji2357]. I know 6.5 probably won’t win it, but it would have been cool to see his name up there. I guess that just means he’ll have to get on a bigger one before it’s over.
        Been there with a sheepshead my son caught.

I don't know what this weekend matty boat crowd is. Only saw 2 in my water [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

James put in work last night. She was right at 6.5 on the bogas.... I feel like a big dummy because I checked the Star leaderboard right after filleting her and realize that he would have been in the lead for his division [emoji2357]. I know 6.5 probably won’t win it, but it would have been cool to see his name up there. I guess that just means he’ll have to get on a bigger one before it’s over.
          Heck yea! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I don't know what this weekend matty boat crowd is. Only saw 2 in my water [emoji16]

How did you do?

Comment

He's holding that fish like a pro. Way to go kid.

Comment

They only fish when Mexico fishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  How did you do?
                  Slot reds were stacked in the back lakes. Getting them to hit was a different story. We saw 100s and caught 4 or 5. I think we got there late. Once the sun came up it quit so we paddled back around 11.

They only fish when Mexico fishes.

The bay and the harbor was loaded!! Sounded like beltway 8. The ICW and the river was jammed with people headed to the surf. We talked to one guy wading east with live bait. They hadnt got a bite all morning

Comment

Figured there would be traffic headed to the surf.

Not sure why, but the phrase “wading with live bait” makes me laugh.

Y’all put in a the yak park there at St.Mary’s?

Comment

We stomped on them pretty good this morning in the surf around Pirates. Caught all mine on Down South Super Models.

Comment

She's loaded, gonna hit it hard next couple of days.. bet there won't be many out there tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We did.

I'd like to thank the dillweed who parked the black Silverado 3 feet from the access like hes the only one who paddles from there!

Enjoy it Mexico. I'll be in Austin for a conference Tuesday-friday[emoji849]

Comment

We did.

I'd like to thank the dillweed who parked the black Silverado 3 feet from the access like hes the only one who paddles from there!

Enjoy it Mexico. I'll be in Austin for a conference Tuesday-friday[emoji849]

Gotta love azzwipes like that

Hopefully I'll talk a couple into eating. Got momma with me this evening so I'm gonna just drift... serious fishing starts tomorrow.

Comment

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Shane y’all staying at the fisherman’s inn? That’s a romantic spot.

Comment

Fished the Autonation Tournament yesterday and I gotta say its was a hot day, man we must of lost a few lbs by casting the rods lol
                                We took awhile to find them fish due to lack of wind and when it would blow it kept changing directions, couldn’t find them trout but still managed to weigh in some fish...also won a few prizes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X