2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 160class View Post
    Go look at the Lews, you can get a really nice new one in the 100-120 dollar range, I like mine a lot

Just got a shimano curado 100 dsv from fish4food on here. Will be here by Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Windy out here boys...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We will be back down Friday early. The kids are coming down to fish for their 29th birthday...don’t blink!!!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Windy out here boys...

Good Luck!

Comment

The sheepshead were bitin pretty good today. Managed 6 keepers. Most of the ones I caught were just under 15". Probably caught 20 or so.

Comment

Windy out here boys...

How did you end up doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                How did you end up doing?

7 reds , 1 flatfish.... couldn't find a trout to save my life. Can't remember the last time I was on the bay with those winds. Probably 22 to 25 out of the east, it was brutal getting back to the ramp from West!

Comment

7 reds , 1 flatfish.... couldn't find a trout to save my life. Can't remember the last time I was on the bay with those winds. Probably 22 to 25 out of the east, it was brutal getting back to the ramp from West!

Sounds like a good trip, how’d the water look?

Brutal?! Put that RFL on the shoreline, jack it up to 6 and let er eat!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                    Sounds like a good trip, how’d the water look?

Brutal?! Put that RFL on the shoreline, jack it up to 6 and let er eat!!

Water suprising looked really good right up against the south shore. Chocolate milk 200 yards out.

To my knowledge the diversion channel is stilted in, so I had to cut across that bay. It was a rodeo!

Anyone else know if that's true? I had a guy tell me that at the boat ramp so I didn't even try it.

Comment

Water suprising looked really good right up against the south shore. Chocolate milk 200 yards out.

To my knowledge the diversion channel is stilted in, so I had to cut across that bay. It was a rodeo!

Anyone else know if that's true? I had a guy tell me that at the boat ramp so I didn't even try it.

That RFL will run on a wet sponge, you could have made it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1076.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	24575502

Name:	IMG_1079.jpg
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	24575503

Name:	IMG_1080.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	24575504
                        My new to me curado 100 DSV thanks to fish4food on here, reel is as smooth as butter with stock bearings in it. Can’t wait to catch some fish with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          That RFL will run on a wet sponge, you could have made it.
                          Oh I hear ya, it sure will. But that diversion channel at the end is straight up sand. And if you hit it, you're done unless you have an airboat. Ask me how I know

Comment

From what I understand it is marked, but you no longer go to the end of the diversion, it cuts off to the left right before the last island.

Disclaimer: I have not yet ran it since the last flood.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                              From what I understand it is marked, but you no longer go to the end of the diversion, it cuts off to the left right before the last island.

Disclaimer: I have not yet ran it since the last flood.
                              I'll follow you

Comment

I'll follow you
                                Take the left it’s marked
                                Just gotta know where the reefs are after the poles
                                Some are just the size of a boat, man I like my job

Comment

Working...
                                X