Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Me too Brent, but with a strong current, sometimes it's necessary...

And I don’t fish the surf much so out of the loop there.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
      Anybody drove from Sargent to Cedar Lakes cut lately? If so how is it?
      Last weekend it was fine.

Comment

Fished the west end of Galveston surf this evening. Bait was far offshore and fish weren’t reachable because of the falling tide. Did have one short run at them and picked up 3 keepers and one throw back right before dark. All fish caught on slammin chicken sea shad. Going to give it one more try in the morning. Felt good to be back in the salt.

Comment

I’m out for Monday I’ll be out there Saturday morning. Gotta be in Huntsville on Monday morning. Y’all be sure to post up those pictures I’ll be following

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I went to the surf after work this evening. Couldn’t buy a bite until I put on the Mexico Special, aka Voodoo Shrimp. Lots of dinks. I wasn’t keeping any but probably only had 2-3 small keepers out of about 25 fish.
            DO WHAT!?!?!?! Thought you were a DSL purple/chart man to tha core!

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
              I’m out for Monday I’ll be out there Saturday morning. Gotta be in Huntsville on Monday morning. Y’all be sure to post up those pictures I’ll be following
              You fishing the Shriners?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                DO WHAT!?!?!?! Thought you were a DSL purple/chart man to tha core!
                Ha! Stir the pot!

Comment

Hey guys a quick heads up, Academy has Lew's Classic's for 69.99 down from 130.00! They're going fast!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Hey guys a quick heads up, Academy has Lew's Classic's for 69.99 down from 130.00! They're going fast!

Colors are all wrong though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They didn't have any girlish maroon thank God!

Comment

They didn't have any girlish maroon thank God!

Lol. I don’t need maroon. Just anything besides burnt orange and white!

Comment

You are killing me.

Comment

I'll be staying at the Shell Motel Sunday night guys, she said they have a few rooms available if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              Found this old magazine at the car wash near 99/1093, some of you youngsters probably never even heard of this magazine. 4Q1983 issue.

And even better is an add for my old place of work, this issue was out about 4 years before I worked here.

Good memories.
                              Man I just got the chills, I'm 99% sure the gentlemen on the cover of that magazine was Chuck Lewondoski. He was a co-worker and a friend of mine. He died last year while freshwater wade fishing up at Fayetteville Lake. Man.

Comment

I'll be staying at the Shell Motel Sunday night guys, she said they have a few rooms available if needed.

Do you get a discount as a rewards club member for multiple stays?

Comment

Working...
                                X