No announcement yet.

$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see some "closure" on this. I was wondering what the outcome would be. $53k is a good chunk of change

Talk about good old fashioned case of embarrassment. It will cost him big financially and Im sure cause him and his family some heartburn for years to come. hopefully he can see where he screwed up, overcome it and move forward.

Comment

is a lot of money to me, not understanding AT ALL where some people do not think it is enough fine.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
        Have to agree. At least the chick in the white jeep is hot.
        Nobody wanted to call the original op out that posted the White Jeep story, but I think it's finally time to fess up.

The "White Jeep" driver was none other than, "Buck Medley"!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Wouldn't all the details be public info? The claims about more mounts being taken from him for repeated poaching could close the 278" book.
          All that info is out in there, I've read it.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            All that info is out in there, I've read it.
            Post it up brother!

Comment

Post it up brother!
              It is on the first page of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                It is on the first page of this thread.
                Ya......not really what I was referring too. Thanks.

Comment

Ya......not really what I was referring too. Thanks.
                  Affidavit seems to spell it out pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
                    Affidavit seems to spell it out pretty clearly.
                    It says they confiscated other mounts from other poached deer?.....I must have missed that. Guess I'll go read it again

Click image for larger version

Name:	278.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	24564225

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                      You may consider putting the broad brush down that you are painting with concerning those that initially came to his defense.

A man is certainly known according to those in which he keeps company. That said, folks can surprise you with the decisions that they make. I met Travis a few times and had dinner with him and a few other TBHrs at the Mexican place in Whitesboro the night before a hunt at the H. Seemed like a nice guy. I’m not defending him or his actions. People can surprise you.
                      If you ate at La Hacienda in Whitesboro then you have no credibility !!!

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                        Ain't that the truth!! Best thing on the menu is the chicken alfredo.. at a Mexican joint..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

LOL. I had no credibility even before I ate there!!!! The fajitas were pretty good that evening! The company was good as well.

Always fun meeting TBHr’s and hearing about grand escapades. (Have met very few TBHr’s who weren’t legends in their own mind [emoji12] )

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                              LOL. I had no credibility even before I ate there!!!! The fajitas were pretty good that evening! The company was good as well.

Always fun meeting TBHr’s and hearing about grand escapades. (Have met very few TBHr’s who weren’t legends in their own mind [emoji12] )

Haha that last sentence is pretty funny

Comment

This made me chuckle more than some of the comments on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X