Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T post

Comment

Tie wrap a Rubber Snake Above your Camera. We Used to Loose Half Our Cameras a Year to the Peckerwoods. And all was Mounted On T post. Since the Rubber Snakes we Only Loose one when A Roadrunner Stills The Snake

Comment

Slinkies on t-posts. Stops them every time.

Comment

Originally posted by tp3 View Post
          slinkies on t-posts. Stops them every time.
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
            Tie wrap a Rubber Snake Above your Camera. We Used to Loose Half Our Cameras a Year to the Peckerwoods. And all was Mounted On T post. Since the Rubber Snakes we Only Loose one when A Roadrunner Stills The Snake
            Well dang I was just gonna move them all to T-posts then I saw this^^^

I guess I need to get some rubber snakes.

My lease is a little West of Eldorado.

Comment

Choot em in dee face

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

T Posts did not cure my problem as that is all I had mine mounted on. It may be the particular camera make as when I sent mine back in, do not remember the make/model of the ones the wood peckers hit constantly, but the people that made the camera told me it was probably the sound that the camera made when taking a picture. The wood peckers thought it was the sound of insects inside like they would hear insects inside the bark of a tree. Junked those cameras and went with Brownings and, knock on wood, no problem since and we still have a ton of woodpeckers.

Comment

They typically only do that to the dark fresnel lens covers.

I have some cameras with a white lens and they don’t touch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    T Posts did not cure my problem as that is all I had mine mounted on. It may be the particular camera make as when I sent mine back in, do not remember the make/model of the ones the wood peckers hit constantly, but the people that made the camera told me it was probably the sound that the camera made when taking a picture. The wood peckers thought it was the sound of insects inside like they would hear insects inside the bark of a tree. Junked those cameras and went with Brownings and, knock on wood, no problem since and we still have a ton of woodpeckers.

Seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      They typically only do that to the dark fresnel lens covers.

I have some cameras with a white lens and they don’t touch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting. What brand of camera has a white lens?

Comment

I have my cell camera in a metal box, this is not it but something like this. They have different ones for different makes.

Comment

That is funny in some ways . Not in your opinion I get that , but I thought I had bad luck I think I might buy a lottery ticket today .

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                            That is funny in some ways . Not in your opinion I get that , but I thought I had bad luck I think I might buy a lottery ticket today .
                            Yeah I wasn't laughing when I got to the lease and 3 cameras were ruined. Dang the luck

Comment

I get that I will be putting my Spartans back up this weekend if all goes well . They both failed back in Oct . Been testing them in the back yard got a bunch of pics of the dogs chasing squirrels and leaving piles to be picked up .

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                                Didn't T-Mate come out with a cover that goes on top of the camera? I think I remember wood ****** deterrence being one of the selling points. Could be mistaken though.

EDIT: found it. Not sure it'll help in your setup

Really? ****** triggers the filter? "Woodpecker" =/= "Wood ******" #SpacesMatter
                                Thanks.

James at Snyper tried to get me to re-brand the T-Shade as the PeckerWrecker. Unfortunately that might drive web traffic I might not want.
                                Some customers swear it did the trick other not so much.
                                Might be worth a try though.
                                Use coupon code TBHFS for free shipping if you order.

Comment

Working...
                                X