• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Chris Gaines.

Comment

nope

Comment

I got to see him live in Indianapolis a week after he did the Notre dame event. he is amazing. puts on the best show ever

Comment

never a fan cant switch the tv or radio fast enough

Comment

Hard to tell it but he’s a registered Republican. He loves him some Obama. I still liked he’s music back in the early 90s though.

Comment

Shameless

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                Thought it was good. Guy has a ton of energy, even after all these years. He has several songs that are timeless.
                This^

Comment

I've seen him in concert three times. The first, he was on the back of a flatbed trailer at the Jacksonville (Texas) rodeo before he was big, 2nd was in Nacogdoches and the last time was when he did the three concerts at the Texas stadium. I recorded and watched the concert at Notre Dame and enjoyed it. That dude knows how to work the crowd!
                  Last edited by jlinville; 12-04-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Wouldn’t look out the window if he was playing in my backyard.
                    Yet take the time to type that out..strange. Not a fan per say but he is a hell of an entertainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Shameless

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                      Did he play that song??? That's a good one too

I only saw the last half of it.... where he played every song from the 90s that I remember all too well... word for word....

I've never seen him in concert, so I don't know if the "yelling" is normal or not. The whole "thing" of course seems weird with it being a live TV concert... so again wasn't sure if that is typical of a concert for him or not. I do know one thing... I enjoy the music.

Comment

I am pretty sure he was lip syncing through his songs....because when he yelled it sounded completely different....good show though

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                          I got to see him live in Indianapolis a week after he did the Notre dame event. he is amazing. puts on the best show ever
                          I didn't watch last night's show, but I did see him in Indy at the FFA convention. Were you at that show?
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I didn't watch last night's show, but I did see him in Indy at the FFA convention. Were you at that show?
                            I was. 24th row on the floor. were you there I guess also?

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                              I've seen him in concert three times. The first, he was on the back of a flatbed trailer at the Jacksonville (Texas) rodeo before he was big, 2nd was in Nacogdoches and the last time was when he did the three concerts at the Texas stadium. I recorded and watched the concert at Notre Dame and enjoyed it. That dude knows how to work the crowd!
                              I was at the nacogdoches show. I was like 10 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Garth is a touch weird, but he is very talented and puts on a hell of a show.
                                Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                                Bring back Chris Gaines.

This^^^^ is a perfect example of him being "weird."

Chris Gaines......

Comment

Working...
                                X