Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per Twitter. Rising and another QB possibly transferring?

Comment

UT is gonna get mauled by the Bulldogs, Ag’s by fiddy
      Last edited by SolocamShooter; 12-22-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I guess the QB room with 5 is not as happy a room as we thought. [emoji23]

Man I better pull these baits out of the water. The hook up ratio was **** near 100% on my first pass. Just having a little fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          I guess the QB room with 5 is not as happy a room as we thought. [emoji23]

Man I better pull these baits out of the water. The hook up ratio was **** near 100% on my first pass. Just having a little fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Love a first pass knock down!!! LoL.

Seems Herman has lost control of the QB room.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
            UT is gonna get mauled by the Bulldogs, Ag’s by fiddy
            Screw the avatars. Money bet?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Rising is now listed in the transfer portal, sitting behind Sam for two more years must have him triggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Not enough chairs in the QB room? . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Screw the avatars. Money bet?

On which UT losing or ags by fiddy? I was being sarcastic when I said ags by fiddy. Although I do think UT gets smoked and Ags win handily.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                  On which UT losing or ags by fiddy? I was being sarcastic when I said ags by fiddy. Although I do think UT gets smoked and Ags win handily.
                  Define mauled? How many points do I get? Obviously way more than the spread.

Comment

Lose by 17 or more

Comment

Someone need to make me a give or take bet on UT/UGA. You set the point and I"ll either give or take the points. Any takers?

Comment

Don’t bet with him if you want paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Almost perfect, but it’s a top 3 class. And need to add we’ll cap the season with a bowl win.
                          That was so last year for UT. Next year are you playing for a conference championship and a New Year six bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Rising will be a solid QB somewhere. SC with coach bro maybe?

Maybe. Pro style QB from California so would fit in coach bro's system and return home.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              That was so last year for UT. Next year are you playing for a conference championship and a New Year six bowl?
                              If Ags do, I sure hope they win both. Unless y’all are celebrating just making it. IDK.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                I expected Thompson, not Rising. Shane isn’t leaving and as far as he goes. I expect to see him as a grad assistant. Roshon is an EE so there will still be 4 QB’s as long as Casey sticks.

You basically have to take numbers now at the position with the transfer rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Isn't Thompson more the dual threat type QB than Rising? I think Herman's offense is more made for that type of QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X