X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    LMAO. They going in dry.
    Hey look. More uneducated douchbaggery. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Bob, who was the Playoff team ut beat? Refresh my memory.

I hope you aren't referring to OU? Cause just like UGA, they missed their chance, so that flag wont fly.
      Fact.

OU.

Rethink your comment?

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
        Im just happy Texas will either win or get one of those Quality Losses aggys were crowing about after clemson and bama.
        How exactly will Texas play UGA before sec aggy? Pitiful conference scheduling.

Getting ur ***** whipped will not qualify as a “quality loss”! I hope Coach peeweee has dominos on speed dial.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Getting ur ***** whipped will not qualify as a “quality loss”! I hope Coach peeweee has dominos on speed dial.
          Pizza! What a buffoon!

Comment

Predicting bowl games is kinda tough and silly at the same time. Y'all do realize that Texas can beat UGA and NC State can beat A&M.......and OU may beat Bama....as ND can Clemson. Upsets happen. I am #4 by picking the upsets by far.

Relax. Slow down. Stop acting like idiots due to your inferiority comex for big brother.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Predicting bowl games is kinda tough and silly at the same time. Y'all do realize that Texas can beat UGA and NC State can beat A&M.......and OU may beat Bama....as ND can Clemson. Upsets happen. I am #4 by picking the upsets by far.

Relax. Slow down. Stop acting like idiots due to your inferiority comex for big brother.

Lol.

Again...hopefully bama and ou will both lose!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                I thought Dickerson played for a smaller school. Just curious. Did he play for a team outside of Houston? To lazy to google it. Kids here for Christmas.
                Sealy???
                Last edited by GRIZZ64; 12-21-2018, 08:38 PM. Reason: Eradicator beat me to it.

Comment

It has to be close to be a quality loss. It won’t be close.

Aggie lost by 20 to a bama team that sat its starters in 3rd qtr. you still consider that a quality loss.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                    Im just happy Texas will either win or get one of those Quality Losses aggys were crowing about after clemson and bama.
                    How exactly will Texas play UGA before sec aggy? Pitiful conference scheduling.
                    We have them next year, Richard.
                    Show us how’s it done.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                      Aggie lost by 20 to a bama team that sat its starters in 3rd qtr. you still consider that a quality loss.

Clemson was a quality loss...not bama. **** bama!!!

Comment

LMAO. They going in dry.

It’s two different leagues, no knock on Texas. It’s just the level of talent difference right now between the two teams.

Georgia 38
                        Texas 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                          Huh?!

Comment

Has Tua been practicing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Fact.

OU.

Rethink your comment?

Why would I want to do that. tu couldn't get it done when it mattered. Ou smoked them.

Ahhhh, Bowl season, anything can happen and probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Why would I want to do that. tu couldn't get it done when it mattered. Ou smoked them.

Ahhhh, Bowl season, anything can happen and probably will.
                                Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X