This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
    They robbed him on the first TD catch so he said hold my beer watch this!
    Absolute STUD!!! My niece is a senior with him in Cuero and for the times I have talked to him he seems to be an even better person than he is a ball player! Wish he was an Aggie but glad he stayed in state to play for the longhorns! I’m also told that he is a straight A student.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had another overturned and then walked in. That’s his 4th TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Just had another overturned and then walked in. That’s his 4th TD.

And another one... wow

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
        And another one... wow

This kid is going to be fun to watch and I think he’ll get carries at RB.

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

He put the Gobblers on his back and went off! Make it 6 TD’s! Dude is easily a 5* prospect! They had it right the first time...

Looks like replay took the sixth off the board. But, he found the end zone once more, lol.

With 314 yards today, @J_Whitt3 sets a new state record for a 4A State Championship, besting Eric Dickerson’s 311 for Sealy

Broke another

Jordan Whittington has broken Johnathan Gray's #UILState record for rushing yards in a game. He has 335 yards and 5 TD's on 28 carries. #txhsfb

[emoji385] Freshman all district
          [emoji385] Sophomore district MVP
          [emoji385] Junior district MVP
          [emoji385] All-American
          [emoji385] State champion
          [emoji385] State title game MVP
          [emoji385] State title game rushing record breaking Eric Dickerson record, ERIC DICKERSON [emoji15]

@J_Whitt3

Last edited by Chad C; 12-21-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

That performance makes me feel better at RB in this class for Texas. I know his positions has been DB / WR / Athlete, but he looks like a kid that can get several snaps at RB as well. What a performance. I think they need to slide that 5th star back by his name.

Comment

No need to waste a ship on Zach Evans with a RB like that in the fold. Jimbo says thank you. [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                That performance makes me feel better at RB in this class for Texas. I know his positions has been DB / WR / Athlete, but he looks like a kid that can get several snaps at RB as well. What a performance. I think they need to slide that 5th star back by his name.

When kids prove the rankings are flawed, lol.

Easily the best skill player in Texas!

Class 4A division II offense and defense MVP in the title game while braking multiple records! Stud

Last edited by Chad C; 12-21-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I got to see Whittington up close from the sideline as Cuero pounded us at Wimberley. Dude's a stud. Very impressive day.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                    I got to see Whittington up close from the sideline as Cuero pounded us at Wimberley. Dude's a stud. Very impressive day.
                    Disappointing season for the Texans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Y'all take his bait every time he puts it in the water. Never fails.
                      Super duper long lasting bait. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        Mond had plenty time, he held onto the ball too long at times.

^^^^
                        This mond is to indecisive and his mechanics are not very good. He is much improved but has a lot of work to do hopefully he gets better before next year because if he isn’t he could really hurt this team . Hopefully Jimbo only gives him a short leash next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          These sips. We heard about it ad nauseam last year when they had a good class and got some good in-state talent. Now that their time is over, recruiting is speculation and nothing to get excited about. Hilarious.
                          Now this is pure gold. You have been making a complete fool of yourself for years about recruits. Sumlin was the greatest recruiter ever. Lol. The swag copter, hide yo 5 stars, we run this state.

Just because Texas fans like their class and recruits in no way puts them on your level of douchbaggery. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            No need to waste a ship on Zach Evans with a RB like that in the fold. Jimbo says thank you. [emoji51]
                            Evans recruitment is going to be a dirty, knockdown, drag-out fight for about 6 schools with about 30 other schools wishing they had a seat at the table for the fight. He is a flat out stud.

Comment

UCF vs LSU, oh my what a game thats gonna be, potentially the best game on the schedule.
                              tu vs UGA, might be a tough game for the Dawgs, but I doubt it. How in the world tu got in the final 6 is a big surprise. Top 15, maybe, top 6? No way. Go Dawgs!
                              Bama and OU? Bama has the odds, but OU may give them a run, might be pretty close. Nahhh, Bama by 20
                              A&M should have gotten a better matchup. They played their SB against the Tigers, if they can have an equal performance they shoul win big.
                              Clemson vs ND, the other half of the NCS that everybody has forgot about. Clemson over ND and Bama for the NC.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                tu vs UGA, might be a tough game for the Dawgs, but I doubt it. How in the world tu got in the final 6 is a big surprise. Top 15, maybe, top 6? No way. Go Dawgs!
                                Texas got a Top 6 Bowl Game because OU was selected for the playoff. That pushed all the Big 12 teams up one slot.

It is a mountain to climb for Texas, but I am ready to see them compete. They have played up or down to their competition all year, so this is their chance to play up. I mean, Texas gets street cred just for playing them so anything else is gravy.

Comment

Working...
                                X