This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
    Conference leg humper, that's how it goes right?
    Yes...You are...
    I am glad ou lost. Just find it hilarious when aggy and lsu think think ou got smoked, but ou played them better than both aggy and lsu...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      Yes...You are...
      I am glad ou lost. Just find it hilarious when aggy and lsu think think ou got smoked, but ou played them better than both aggy and lsu...
      OU played them great after they got down 28-0 and Bama couldn’t stop laughing long enough to care.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
        Your words, not mine. Just saying what everyone that watched this game obviously saw - OU was an afterthought. Bama never broke a sweat.
        OU was out matched, out played and out coached. I don't think OU stopped them the whole game. No threat at all.

Clemson on the other hand, yeah, that one can go either way.

Comment

Yes...You are...
          Hey man keep defending ou's loss!

Comment

Lol! aggy and tiger is not happy with this outcome...
            Lol, can’t tell if aggy is happy or mad at this one! I don’t think bammer beat them as bad as aggy wanted.

Comment

Obviously Bama knows they can’t play a team in the SEC lightly. Obviously they could take OU lightly and still sleep walk to a 28-0 lead.

I don’t see the controversy here.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Quality loss ?

Right guy won the Heismann, not sure sooners score with a mortal at qb. Sloppiest I’ve seen ua play all year but they still controlled the entire game and dominated the los. I’m pulling for dabo, tired of the tide.
                ou would beat aggy...

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                  I think we can all agree that Notre Dame and the Big12 should never be in the playoff.
                  ND is continuously over rated. Big12 just concentrates on the offense, no consideration to the D side of the game.

Comment

This sec leg humping is awesome! Lol!

Comment

Cant tell if Horn is happy or mad at this one

Comment

Originally posted by rubi513 View Post
                        ou would beat aggy...
                        big 12 big 12 big 12!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
                          Cant tell if Horn is happy or mad at this one
                          I am happy...
                          I am happier that ou kept it closer than the rest of the sec...
                          Just shows it’s bama and everyone else... the rest of the sec is on bama’s shoulders...

Comment

Getting down 28-0 isn’t keeping it closer when all
                            Of your points are in garbage time.

Comment

I am happy...
                              Just shows it’s bama and everyone else... the rest of the sec is on bama’s shoulders...
                              Your post show the big 12 is on OU's shoulders, explain the difference?

Comment

I am happy...
                                Sorry, getting down 28-0 isn’t “kept it closer”.

It’s “lost before the end of the 1st quarter and scored some
                                In garbage time”.

Don’t kid yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X