Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bregenz View Post
    New here to the Green Screen!

Been shooting for about 8 months on and off.
    Welcome!

Comment

Banff with the family for a weekend of ski'ing as the kids start spring break as they just rolled in from school. Load up explorer, and off we go!
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Sitting under trees where lots of pig trails cross, about 1/2 acre was rooted up a couple weeks ago close by.

Six blacktails with 2 bucks starting velvet had breakfast on the tree a while ago. I'm sitting on a stool, no pop up or anything.

Comment

Three full days and 102 bags of mulch...this dude is whooped. Now we are ready for some warmer temps and pool time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083427.011474.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	24183348

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083446.905966.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	24183349

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083466.806442.jpg
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24183351

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083484.852077.jpg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	24183352

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083502.534057.jpg
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	24183353

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083520.481851.jpg
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	24183354

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364083538.607391.jpg
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	24183355

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Carrying it back to the top, yesterday wasn't too great for Grammy (my wife) while she was watching our grandson. He got his feet stuck in her glider chair and they took him for xrays due to swelling and him crying. Prayers were answered and xrays were negative. He was running around the house last night like nothing ever happened. God is good!
            Glad he was okay, Tim!!! I know that can be scary. Thomas is getting more mobile now and makes my heart race quite often.

That looks amazing Kevin!!! Pool party!!

I took my CHL class today, passed the written & qualified! Just need to do finger prints, picture, & send it off. I don't know why but Chris didn't want to get his... But I didn't let that stop me from obtaining mine. By doing this, it makes me feel like I've taken an extra step as a Mom to protect Thomas.. I'd do anything for that boy!!

He is getting so big- went for his 9 month check up last week & the doctor said his size is off the charts!! He is the size of an 18 month old but he isn't overweight. I'll be sure to hook y'all up with NFL tickets when he starts playing in a year or two. LOL

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364086856.871643.jpg
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	24183377

Comment

Great looking boy Stephanie...congrats on the CHL.

Comment

Mighty fine looking yard, Kevin! I lov nice landscaping.

...and Nanny, what a cutie!!!

Comment

Yard looks great Kev, glad it was you and not me.

Thomas is growing up fast Steph, and having fun while doing it.

Got to play in a golf tournament at Cape Royale yesterday with my son and a couple of his friends. First time to be the old man of the group, it was fun no doubt. Amazingly hit several good shots and some nice drives for the first time out this year. Scared myself on the 160 yard "hole in one" hole when I hit it on the green and it rolled toward the hole, stopped about 10 feet from the pin. Nice red mustang sitting there for the prize.

Comment

His birthday is next Friday, but we're about to celebrate H's 2nd birthday! This will be his first big party since his first was scratched because my mother-in-law passed away... He's all about Mickey. This should be fun.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364147485.220722.jpg
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	24183488

Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday.

Comment

Except for the wind (that knocked my trailer off its blocks) this weekend was pretty nice

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364157253.563102.jpg
Size:	226.8 KB
ID:	24183549

Comment

Bingo, Russ!

Comment

I have been meaning to thank you, Michael, Mary and all of the moderators of TBH. Every time I log on and look at the "active users online" I notice that you have me placed at the front of the list ahead of all the others who are in alpabetical order. I assume that it is in honor of the respect and esteem that you guys hold for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you guys, too!!!

(Should I have sent this in a PM so others will not think I am just sucking up?)

Comment

Always good too cover your bases Mr. Randy!!!

Comment

Monday morning kickoff, gotta get fuel and show the colors then off to babysit the loony bin at Galveston Bay Refinery

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364210022.772077.jpg
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	24183680

Weekend was good, Thursday night and three day weekend with Cassie ain't getting here quick enough

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364210089.681275.jpg
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	24183681

And obligatory nephew/pawpaw shot, hope the little stinker keeps dad young

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364210165.385967.jpg
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	24183682

Comment

Great pics Russ, you guys look great together. Those Pawpaw shots remind me of me and Parker, we have fun together and I hope he keeps me young.

Randy = SUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got one of those calls yesterday afternoon at 2:30pm, driver in Henderson had an accident and ran off the road to keep from killing 8 in an SUV when the driver decided to make a left turn from the right shoulder. Picked my driver up at the hospital around 6:30(couple of bruises), took pics of the accident scene, dropped by Sonic for supper, and moved on to Jerry's Wrecker to get our truck. Exhaust was broke loose underneath and driver fuel tank had a busted strap so we made a deal with Jerry and he took the truck and the driver to the yard in Conroe. I got home around 10:30 and decided it was a good day as no one died.

Comment

Working...
                                X