Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	24116490

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347502147.912837.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	24116491

I just wanted to share a few photos so y'all can see how much my tater-tot has grown!

Comment

What a cute kiddo Nanny! He's getting big :thumbup:

Comment

Teach your kids to hunt, and you'll be friends forever. It seems like my kids were little last summer.....

My son in Montana hunting elk on public land. I want to get there in 2013 and join him in the quest. That's my asat shirt I 'outgrew' he's wearing- or maybe it really did shrink?.

Comment

TGIF! Just checking in.
            Nanny, that is one cute baby!
            Have a good weekend yall! Two more weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's growing fast Nanny, lot's of fun ahead for y'all.

Have a great Friday and y'all be safe out there.

Comment

I had to share this story!!

I was driving down the road talking to my Daddy on the phone (he lives in SC) he's the one that brought me up in the outdoors. He was asking about Thomas and how life was going. I told him I was working a lot, and days that I had off I liked spending all day with the baby. Dad told me to start reading to him, he'll be smart like me one day.. I said "Dad, I do read to him... You know that Texas Bowhunter site I told you about... I read threads to him off of that.. Teach him about broadheads, the best popup blinds and corn prices.. Lol" I thought my dad was gonna start crying he was laughing so hard at me. No "hickey dickery dock" for this kid! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  I had to share this story!!

I was driving down the road talking to my Daddy on the phone (he lives in SC) he's the one that brought me up in the outdoors. He was asking about Thomas and how life was going. I told him I was working a lot, and days that I had off I liked spending all day with the baby. Dad told me to start reading to him, he'll be smart like me one day.. I said "Dad, I do read to him... You know that Texas Bowhunter site I told you about... I read threads to him off of that.. Teach him about broadheads, the best popup blinds and corn prices.. Lol" I thought my dad was gonna start crying he was laughing so hard at me. No "hickey dickery dock" for this kid! Lol
                  That's funny. You may wanna skip over a few posters here or he may end up riding the short bus to kindergarten.

Comment

Crazy week...boss was in town and had to spend time at the plant. I really miss getting out on the floor and used to love crossing the border. Now it's a reliefe seeing that muddy river heading north.

Not very many keep up with all the craziness going on over there but I suspect some was over shadowed by the middle east news. Fly over county doesn't care but substantial events this past week.

On Tuesday 9/11. we had shoot outs in three areas of Reynosa & with the recent capture of El Coss brings the main jefe to our back yard. Zetas are having their own struggles and split in that organzation is sure to bring more death.

New Mexico President comes into power in December...we shall see what changes that may bring.

Sorry to vent on the flame but thought some might like the 411.

~~~~~~~~~~~

New Leader of the CDG, Mario Armando Ramirez Trevino, Alias "X-20" or "Pelon"

Borderland Beat Reporter Buggs

Different versions point to Mario Armando Ramírez Treviño, alias "X-20" or "Pelon" as the new leader of the Gulf Cartel.

The arrest of Jose Eduardo Costilla Sanchez "El Coss", by the Navy Department, marks the end of a command structure in the criminal organization of the Gulf Cartel (CDG), which may lead to a new leadership from a person that is based in the city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas.

Different versions point to Mario Armando Ramírez Treviño, alias "X-20" or "Pelon" as the new head of the CDG, who is a main distributor of the trafficking of marijuana and cocaine to the U.S. from the border of Tamaulipas.

Mario Ramírez Treviño came to the spotlight on September 2011 of authorities on both sides of the border after the execution of Samuel Flores Borrego "Metro 3", leader of the Gulf Cartel in the Reynosa area, who's death was attributed to Juan Mejía Gonzalez "R-1", and Rafael Cardenas Vela "El Junior," both members of the Gulf Cartel's cell group "Los Rojos" who are in an internal struggle with "Los Metros" for control of the organization.

Unconfirmed versions mention that Jose Eduardo Costilla Sanchez "El Coss", maintained control of the group "Rojos", while the "Metros" kept their loyalty to Osiel Cardenas Guillen (imprisoned in the United States), who had managed to retain control of CDG through his brother Antonio Cardenas "Tony Tormenta" (killed in November 2010), and Mario Cardenas Guillen "El Gordo", arrested by the Navy on September 3rd in Altamira, Tamaulipas.

"X- 20 "took over the 'Plaza' in the middle of the fight between the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas, for control of the border between Tamaulipas and southern Texas, which includes the municipalities of Reynosa, Nuevo Laredo, Miguel Alemán and Matamoros.

He managed to keep off the radar screen from authorities as he climbed up the ladder of the organization. He managed to win the trust of Jaime González Durán "El Hummer", founding member of Los Zetas, when this group served as the "armed wing" of the Gulf Cartel. "El Hummer" was arrested in November 2008 and is currently serving a sentence of 35 years in prison in the Penal del Altiplano.

After the break between the two organizations, "X-20" was included into the ranks of the Gulf Cartel, as number (Two) of the plaza of Reynosa.

Upon being appointed the 'Plaza' Leader, he was placed on the list of most wanted criminals from the Department of Justice of the United States, who provided a 5 million dollars for any information that would lead to his capture. The Attorney General's Office is now offering a reward of 30 million dollars for his capture.

In March of this year, La Jornada published a news story about private conversations that were taped from a period of 90 to 180 days that had revealed that "X-20" had become a leader of the Gulf Cartel. His name appeared on a list of records of persons subject to surveillance by the agency of the Mexican Ministry of Interior.

On August 29th, in Nuevo Leon, a group of criminals kidnapped and killed four people in the community of Mitras Norte in Monterrey. This was part of a violent escalation that went on for 48 hours that left a toll of 33 people dead. Authorities attributed it to the settling of scores between the cartel. In particular the quadruple homicide in Mitras Norte, where a group of gunmen left a narcomensaje, which read:

"Comandante X20 presente CDG"

What could be taken as a message to the cells operating in the state, before a possible change of command in the organization. A week later, Mario Cardenas Guillen "El Gordo" was arrested. Media reports say that the split between "Rojos" and "Metros" moved to the upper echelons of the Gulf Cartel, causing the breakdown between Cárdenas Guillén and Jose Eduardo Costilla Sanchez "El Coss", and the capture of "El Gordo" would mean the end of the split, restoring the chain of command through Mario Armando Ramírez Treviño, alias "X-20" or "Pelon".

The current circumstantial rearrangements within the CDG poses the potential of future intensifications of criminal activities among all the cartels including Los Zetas who are looking to assume full control of Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon, and a likely intervention from the Sinaloa Cartel who may now seek to expand it's operations to the Gulf and thus, establish itself as the leading criminal organization in Mexico.

Comment

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles

Comment

Looks like my Grandson got the rythymn my son missed out on.

He sure made both Grandpas proud as we both play drums.

Click image for larger version

Name:	beat dem thangs.jpg
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	24117251

Comment

Thankful for the rain this morning!

Comment

Have no idea where this was but had to search for it, slackers. Perch jerked this morning in the cooler fishin weather and caught a dozen. South zone dove is close, hello Falls City !

Comment

Dead fish in Calaveras give me a headache when smelling them a few hours. Where's my Tito's ? I hate to waste a good headache.

Comment

Its Randalls Birthday guys

Comment

Working...
                                X