No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a lot of feeder roads and bridges along I45 under water between Huntsville and Corsicana today. Drove thru a pretty good rain storm early then got to see the sun for a while in Waxahachie and finally drove back into the clouds and rain on our return trip to Cleveland tonight. It's good to be home again, time for some GS and tv.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
      Been married for two years to Megan today. Wow its flown by!
      Happy anny, Derek.

Comment

Atta boy!!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Captured this last night and liked how it came out... my almost 8 year old...

haircut by legdog, on Flickr

Comment

Another good un, Steven. She always looks so pensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              Captured this last night and liked how it came out... my almost 8 year old...

haircut by legdog, on Flickr
              That's a real nice one Steven.

Comment

I have recently retired from Southwest airlines after 20 years and now I'm just waiting on my retirement package from SWA to start my new business. I have time every morning to talk, read and pray with my father in law about the power of the blood of christ it's a book by Andrew Murray. If you are in a place in life where you want a deeper spiritual understanding of this power you need to read this book with someone and come into agreement through prayer for a daily understanding of this power.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them (Matthew 18:19-20).

" We are, unfortunately, too easily satisfied with the first beginnings of deliverance from sin" Andrew Murray

Comment

Where am I?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332444583.591880.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	24060353

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332444645.341990.jpg
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	24060354

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Where am I?
                    West Texas.

Comment

Great portrait, Steven. Love the shadows of her eyelashes. Sharp focus!

They sure grow up quick, huh?

Oh, and thanks for contributing the cotton field pics to the Journal. Came out really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Great portrait, Steven. Love the shadows of her eyelashes. Sharp focus!

They sure grow up quick, huh?

Oh, and thanks for contributing the cotton field pics to the Journal. Came out really nice.
                        I have yet to see the cotton images in the Journal. Cool!

D-Mo

What ya doing out at Fort Davis?

Comment

Someone left a lasting impression on a new house slab.

Name:	68195.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	24060372

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            I got home and The Journal was in my mailbox. The pics look nice but the message is even better.

I need to share my copy with my Dad. I know he will approve.

++++++

Great "lasting" shot Tmag!
                            Last edited by Legdog; 03-22-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I was actually just east of Mangum Oklahoma! It's crazy how the quartz mountains rise smooth up out of that flat farm land! The 287 corridor of Texas looks awesome too at least as far as Vernon... mucho green!

Comment

Crossed this one twice today...

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332463055.900842.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	24060386

Luckily made it home at a decent hour

Just me and this shady lookin little feller tonight!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332462924.446123.jpg
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	24060385

Comment

Working...
                                X