No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the weekend. Tailgating with friends and planning on Qing up this big girl from last weekend.

Y'all have a good Friday and enjoy the cooler weather.

Comment

Hi ya'll from Fort Benning Ga.
      My boy sure looks good and it was a blast to see him in formation and uniform.
      I will post a thread with pictures when i get home and resize them.

Comment

10 more minutes and I'll be leavin' work for the stand for 3 days of good bowhunting with my FIL. Woohoo! Have a great day yall

Comment

Good luck to all heading to the lease in a couple of hours. Due to football my crew has not been able to make a trip to Brady yet, but I am super ready to get that way. Maybe next weekend

Comment

I would have paid money to be in a hunting blind this morning. Missing out on the weekend, but I know my family will be enjoying the ranch!
            Have a great weekend!

Comment

Snuggled in this morning to spend the day with my wife. Deer will have to wait a day or two. Headed to Huntsville to pick up a barrel train for Monday night activities.

Comment

It's game day!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Second Sat of duck season. I'm sitting on a mud island tuck in the weeds and tulies. Very slow, I got on the board with a green wing teal at first shooting. Wind is coming up, spinner finally going.

Birds or not, we eat! Venison and egg burrito cooked on my backpacking stove here in the pond!

Comment

Lookin good Bill. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel on our way to Huntsville, my eyes were bigger than my appetite again.

Comment

Well, my hunting trip to Kansas has been put on hold. My wife had a bad, freak fall August 23 hurting her back...went by ambulance to the hospital; spent 4 hours in the emergency room, and they said the CT scan showed no broken bones. We postponed a trip to Idaho for a month and hoped she would be better. She made the trip the first of October and was in terrible pain the whole time, getting worse each day. Got home and had an MRI...broken back! She crushed her T-12 vertebrae badly; 80% of it is gone. I plan on bringing this to the attention of the hospital and radiologist that said there was nothing broken. This is a bad break, and the nuerological surgeon said he can only promise a 50% reduction in pain, and there is several dangerous risks associated with the procedure due to her particular injury. She is now in constant pain, so any reduction would be good, but half of terrible is still horrible...I wish I could make the pain subside but... She will have the procedure Nov 3, two days before we were scheduled to head to Kansas. I may still get to go to Bee County in December, so maybe some meat will be harvested.

Comment

Man, sorry to read this Burnadell. Hopefully they are able to knock the pain down by more than 50%.

Prayers sent

Comment

Randy very sorry to hear this about your wife. She will be in my prayers and hopefully the new drs can do her good.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Randy. Hopefully they can fix the bulk of the problem.

Comment

Thanks, guys! We will see.

Comment

My youngest.

Might see this on my wall soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X