Good morning TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold front coming.......

Comment

Good morning folks.:d

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Should have given him another year!
        Heck, I tryed. He was persistant!

Thinking about going to hang a stand this evening or go hunt an existing stand for hogs. cant descide....

Comment

What a beautful morning! Crystal clear and cool.

Comment

Sitting here looking out across the back porch at Lake Sam Rayburn drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the company of about 100 men from 4 different churches. It's a great day. Watched a beautiful sunrise across the water earlier and listening to Dustin from Top Shot sitting at the next table talking with a group of guys about the show.

Comment

Early service at church then headed to west galveston bay to try and find a fish in some muddy blown out water. Wish the wind would change its mind!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Mornin'. Sitting here enjoying some Panera with the bride. We had a good, productive day yesterday and it felt good to work on the Ghia again.

Today is church, relaxation and football...hopefully. Six and a wake up ladies.

Comment

Good morning everybody!! I hope you all have a great day and God bless!!

Comment

Bout to get off and sit on a tank brim

Other than that, your grouchy old man suggestions are duly noted

Comment

It's been an awesome weekend! Great services from Friday evening thru last night. Looking forward to a fast week, come on Saturday.

Comment

Not so good news this morning from some very close friends. They were getting ready to leave their deer lease yesterday and had everything but the ATVs loaded. Our friends 14 year old grandson asked if he could take a quick spin and of course he said yes. He took off and moments later the girls drove up and said there had been an accident. He had flipped the ATV and it took his life on the spot... Heath meant everything to Chris. Their world has been turned up side down!

Give your kids an extra hug and kiss today... You never know what tomorrow may bring.

My heart hurts for Chris and his family.

Comment

Throw up a prayer of thanks this morning if you have a minute!

Our buddy Wilson, and another friend of mine, Kevin....were in a severe wreck yesterday in Shreveport. The motor coach they were driving cut a right front and wound up in the timber. Kevin was driving, and belted in=checked out and released, Wilson was in the back of the motor home and got thrown around pretty bad. He's got a concusion, is cut and bruised top to bottom, had surgery this morning to set a broken ankle, and has a broken left cheek.....not sure which cheek. But he's OK!

Judging by the pictures, this could have been VERY bad.....and it may be a good thing he wasn't in the passenger seat. Either way, it's good to thank the big man sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Not so good news this morning from some very close friends. They were getting ready to leave their deer lease yesterday and had everything but the ATVs loaded. Our friends 14 year old grandson asked if he could take a quick spin and of course he said yes. He took off and moments later the girls drove up and said there had been an accident. He had flipped the ATV and it took his life on the spot... Heath meant everything to Chris. Their world has been turned up side down!

Give your kids an extra hug and kiss today... You never know what tomorrow may bring.

My heart hurts for Chris and his family.
                            Dad gum, I wish I'd read that before I posted about Wilson. Prayers out to that family...

Comment

Prayers out for your friends Chad. And sent for Wilson as well. Bad deal on both accounts.

On the road all week. Hope it flys by!

Comment

I cant wait to get out to Lake Meredith this Thursday night. Were camping out 3 nights, Friday will be all scouting, then Sat morning hopefully put the stalk on some mulie bucks. Hunting Sat, Sun and part of Mon.

Comment

Working...
                                X