No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
      First time I ever caught a fish......................on a Spiderman pole.
      I'm pretty sure we're gonna need pics of this.

DJ

Comment

Here and good night.

Comment

I guess I missed a leak on the water line fixing, had a small pond in my back yard this morning. Glad I have a cut off valve back there, will fix it this afternoon when the ground dries.

Comment

Home from weekend in Canmore/Banff with my family and the Olson family. We had a great time. Girls shopped while we created some great memories with the boys ski'ing all day. It was a load of laughs. Closed it out with a big breakfast in Banff at Melissa's.

Back in Calgary now. Duane is off dropping the family at airport before returning to our casa to crash before heading back to Fort Mac.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Banff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	23982414

Name:	ing Sunshine in Banff.jpg
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	23982415

Name:	Kids.jpg
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	23982416

Name:	Kids Hot Tub.jpg
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	23982417
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I think y'all had more fun than I did Gary.

Comment

20" flounder I caught yesterday
                Attached Files

Comment

In other news, I got some catahoula/heeler mix pups that need a good home. All females and all up on shots. Super sweet and would make great kids dogs!!!

Comment

Here's some pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

So, we pull in to Hondo eastbound and stop for gas. I reach for my wallet and it ain't there ?? what-tha ?? Had to go back to Camp Wood and there it lay on the night stand in my cabin. I must be getting CRS (cain't remember stuff).
                      No Turkey this weekend but we came close. Gobbler hung up about 100 yards out with some hens. We'll try again this week when we go back up there to remove dead mice from the camper. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                        So, we pull in to Hondo eastbound and stop for gas. I reach for my wallet and it ain't there ?? what-tha ?? Had to go back to Camp Wood and there it lay on the night stand in my cabin. I must be getting CRS (cain't remember stuff).
                        No Turkey this weekend but we came close. Gobbler hung up about 100 yards out with some hens. We'll try again this week when we go back up there to remove dead mice from the camper. LOL
                        I resemble that remark!

Comment

Banking sure isn't what it used to be...our home town bank got bought out by one of the big boys and I was told to come in and sign my renewal on a biz loan.

Was verbally told over the phone terms were exactly the same only to get bait and switch when I went in. Walked out without signing and told them to call me when they can copy / paste the current loan and comprehend what the word 'same' means.

I know michael doesn't like rant threads so we'll just make it eternal
                          Last edited by Artos; 03-21-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Banking sure isn't what it used to be...our home town got bought out by one of the big boys and I was told to come in and sign my renewal on a biz loan.

Was verbally told over the phone terms were exactly the same only to get bait and switch when I went in. Walked out without signing and told them to call me when they can copy / paste the current loan and comprehend what the word 'same' means.

I know michael doesn't like rant threads so we'll just make it eternal
                            That ain't good Paul. I wonder how many folks will walk in and sign without checking the documents and end up with a higher interest rate?
                            Does Tim Gietner own the bank!

Comment

Top for Tuesday, everyone have a great day.

RIP Pinetop Perkins. 97 is a full life.

Name:	Pinetop Perkins.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	23982608

Comment

Morning y'all.

You guys gave me the bug, a friend is bringing me an Ovation to start back trying to play a little. It's been a while and all I did was mess around but maybe it's time to be a little more disciplined with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X