No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see a Turkey this morning. They seem scattered since the rain.

Comment

Have not had time to get on the green screen in awhile, just a quick HELLO now back to work!!!

Comment

here ! just thought I would check in and catch up! reading every post on this thread had become a full time job !!!

Comment

Rafters are up, decking was delivered while I was there, cornish and soffet tomorrow and Friday. I'll put the fireplace in Monday, roof will probly go on Tuesday or Wednesday..........

Click image for larger version

Name:	house rafters.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	23877103

Onward........

Comment

I see a good spot for a Man Cave!
            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

House looks great Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Rafters are up, decking was delivered while I was there, cornish and soffet tomorrow and Friday. I'll put the fireplace in Monday, roof will probly go on Tuesday or Wednesday..........

[ATTACH]85980[/ATTACH]

Onward........
                I'm looking forward to the house warming

Comment

[ATTACH]85980[/ATTACH]

Onward........
                  PROGRESS!!!!

Good stuff, Dale!

Can't wait to see the finished product.
                  Jeff Young

Comment

Dale,

Can you point to where the bar will be located in the house? Maybe run some PVC around the house to make sure each room has a faucet to the keg.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      I think my hangover's finally gone!

This Friday will mark the 10th year that my lovely bride has had the pleasure of enjoying my permanent company. I'm building her a storage shed, in celebration!

Next Friday I go back to the doctor for a day long angiogram to see if the spot they saw was just a blood clot or if it is a tumor.

Work is picking up and we've kinda stopped laying people off.
                      Hey Kev, is this thing related to the "issue" you had some time back? Hope everything works out ok. Will pray for a good outcome. You goin' to Methodist to get checked out? Remember if you need anything, holler. I'll send in the calvary (AKA my wife )

Comment

Can't see Dale's house pic
                        Service here is spotty again....and it is a clear day. Go figure.

Comment

had a great lunch

Comment

Looks like somebody had "bait" for lunch!

Comment

Onward........
                              Looking good!

Looks just like it did yesterday evening when I was by there, minus the Ford Ranger, bundle of plywood and the amigos in the garage...

Found a good spot for the Hitchhiker though

Comment

Wow!!!! Things are moving quickly Dale - EXCELLENT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X