Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
    Leggy...

The Surgeon General has determined that mountain biking and operating heavy equipment while pregnate can be bad for your health!
    true!

at least they put it back on straight... sorta!

Comment

Thanks Casey. That's one I never had much dealings with. I was just starting to hear a lot about MYSQL as I was moving out of IT.

Comment

Mary was an adorable child!

Comment

Getting ready to head to Academy and Lowes, and anywhere else in between for a few hours. My wife is having a baby shower for one of our nieces today, and the house is oooooozing with estrogen right now. It's creeping under the doors and out the windows. Time for the guys to escape while we can.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
            You know Corky is always looking for someone to take him fishing locally...I'd call him some time, as I understand he is wonderful person to be around, not to mention excellent fisherman.

I'm sure he would not want to come ALL the way to Baytown to catch a stinky-ol-fish...
            Lesto!!

Comment

Dont get me wrong Mary! I likey calico!

And baby mohawks!
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                I've been doing a little old pic scanning today.

Joey, you think I have wild "calico" hair now... you should see some of my past hair.
                I think mom started the trend with the mohawk she gave me when I was little
                [ATTACH]79236[/ATTACH]

and then there is this major flip thing going on ...LOL
                [ATTACH]79237[/ATTACH]

Serious hair issues from way back!
                Right click, save as.........Priceless.

What a cutie.

Comment

Went on one of my "Buda Boondoggles" this morning....had the country breakfast at the Cracker Barrel and since I was right next door to Cabela's, just HAD to go in.....spent a couple of hours there (mostly lollygagging) That means goofing off for you young uns.....one thing I noticed. It looks like they have had a run on pistol ammo! The shelves were getting bare! Lots of rifle and shotgun ammo, though.
                  As I was going out the Girl Scouts were selling cookies. I need cookies like I need a hole in the head....but they explained that if I didn't want them to eat they would send them to the troops overseas. Instead of one box, I bought five. KUDOS to the GSofA!
                  So far a great day! Same to y'all!

Comment

Great white hunter.... Won't steal Mama's chicken eggs anymore.
                    I still shoot that old Benjamin pump at least a few times a week.

Circa 1970
                    Attached Files
                    Lesto!!

Comment

This thread is exactly like one of my "Idle Chatter" threads....cept diffrent!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post

Circa 1970
                        WOW...I see Chase!

But why on earth on you holding that thing???? Ick!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post

Circa 1970
                          Hey Les, did you ever grow into those pants, or are they still cuffed?

Michael
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ski King Be Ready!

Circa 1976
                            Attached Files
                            Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Hey Les, did you ever grow into those pants, or are they still cuffed?

Michael
                              See.. I TOLD YA, MARY!!!
                              Lesto!!

Comment

Had some nice excitement at the ranch this morning. While corning for the deer we stumbled upon our first shed of the year. A 3.5-4.5 year old 12 point, this side scored 64.5 putting him just shy of 150! He also had a non-scoreable kicker off of his G4, another non-scorable G6, and a partially broke G1. I can't wait to see him in 2-3 years! Hopefully I can come across the other side soon.

Next at about 9:30 we went to go pick up all of the tent blinds on the ranch. We came across a nice sow with 6 or 8 baby pigs. I gave the big sow a 130 grain Core Lokt, she dropped in her tracks. Turned Camo, the 7 year old Boykin Spaniel, loose on the babies. He chased those a couple laps around the food plot, almost catching a few. He's now passed out on the floor, they wore him smooth out!

Comment

Working...
                                X