No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard that if this thread ever hits page two, everyone that hasn't posted on it will be required to run laps. Is that true??

Comment

Guys... a young lacking of experience needs Mathews experts' advise please!

Comment

Originally posted by rtread View Post
        I've heard that if this thread ever hits page two, everyone that hasn't posted on it will be required to run laps. Is that true??

I only run for beer !! So, lets keep it on page one.

Comment

Long day. Glad to be home. Looking forward to a little evening surfing before the girls get home from church/store. No men's group tonight for me.

Michael
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just got in the house,pitched 100 horseshoes warming up for the tournament in Waco on the 28th,enjoying a cold brew

Comment

Worked from 6-2 today then went to class until 5. Now I'm relaxing until a meeting at 8:30, heading to Cameron's to work on some shirt designs, then studying for a test tomorrow. Come on FRIDAY!

Comment

Whew...what a day. Everything that could go wrong almost went wrong. Glad to be at home now.

Wife is sick so I made dinner for the kids and her. They finished their homework and played outside for awhile.

Hope all is well with the TBH family...

Comment

Well, I'm home from Gander Mtn. Feet hurt(from being old). Work on several bows today...Some newer and some older...I love my job. I just can't make a living at it.

Comment

Good day today.... I think.
                    Kick butt workout (literally!)
                    Good business deal looking promising
                    T-Bone called to tell me he is coming in tomorrow night to hang with me
                    Which means..... I will be spending back to back time with my two babies, since Justin and I will be in Leaky this weekend.
                    (Sorry guys...no matter how big you get, you will ALWAYS be my babies )

Life is good.

Comment

got the roof on my addition to my workshop, woohoo!.......gotta finish framing for the tin walls tomorrow and then just go pick up the tin from my dad's to enclose three sides........

Life is still good.......but man I am hungry, waiting on wife to get home with a pizza (at least an hour) because she is still in town......

Comment

Packin for a trip to the Lewis.
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Daughter came in last night & we caught a dozen redbreasts each today in the Nueces flyfishing. They were feeding on everything. Morning we will be in bow blinds sticking hogs (we checked feed and water after fishing) she's pumped. Life is indeed good!

Comment

Just got done with an incredibly hard test. I think I aced it though!

Hi Mom!

See you Friday Joey.

Comment

Sounds like a good time, Holdem!

Congrats on the test hand! Be careful goin to the top.
                              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                                Just got done with an incredibly hard test. I think I aced it though!

Hi Mom!
                                LOL.... I'm having a difficult time deciding if that statement was factual...or written for mom's benefit

Comment

Working...
                                X