No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning, Everyone. Don't know about today. Gander Mtn is sending me to the Little Rock Store to help with inventory tomorrow. No problem getting there this afternoon. Getting home tomorrow???????? We'll see. Snow and ice predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
      Gander Mtn is sending me to the Little Rock Store to help with inventory tomorrow.
      Living the high life, retired and getting to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
        Living the high life, retired and getting to travel.
        Ain't no kid that can make that drive in the ice. Be careful Ronnie.

Comment

Just checked the weather here (between Lubbock and Amarillo). Temp is 3, wind chill is -20, wind at 25 mph gusting to 31 mph. It has stopped snowing, but it is just blowing around now.

All I can say is, -20 is pretty chilly.

Comment

Morning all!

What is up with 288 down south? Had to drive to Freeport yesterday afternoon and get one of our trucks back on the road and somebody has tore up the roadway right in the middle of Lake Jackson. My goodness you guys have a mess to drive thru. I guess it trains y'all for the Houston mess. It was a nice drive anyway as it was time away from the office.

Comment

Good Morning ever body!!! I can honestly say I am a little bit tired of the cold weather! i dont want to complain about it to much cause come August and its 150 degrees in the shade I will apperciate it, But enough already!

Comment

I just got off the forklift from un-loadin 32 bundles off a brick truck, it is EFFIN COLD! That wind is intense, and my forklift drivin skills aint what they used to be...

Things I learned this morning...these insulated Carhart bibs that the in-laws got me for Christmas are BAD ***! Insulated Carhart coat with hood that they got me last year is still BAD ***! Cotton roping gloves work pretty good in 10 degree temps with wool socks over them....but it would be better if the afforementioned socks were clean... Mexican truck drivers from Weslaco do NOT like snow!

I know a warehouse guy that is gonna have some loooong days ahead of him!

Comment

This small town is about shutdown in this weather... The streets are completely frozen so I get to sit in my office and watch people sliding all over the place..

Comment

Crap, another brick truck just pulled up...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Crap, another brick truck just pulled up...
                      Warehouse guy is gonna be real pleased!

Comment

I am up to my neck with idiots.... I am seriously thinking about culling some of them
                        Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
                          I am up to my neck with idiots.... I am seriously thinking about culling some of them
                          Be careful, the replacement might be a moron!

Comment

Good morning TBH! It's cold out there so be sure and dress warm. Headed to the Richie Bros. auction in Houston this morning to see if we can find a deal or two.

Comment

No water pressure this mornin.

Dont appear to have any busted pipes. We shall see when I get home.
                              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Changing out an old toilet fill valve this morning . . . I guess it could be worse if I had to be repairing busted frozen water pipes.....

Oh, top of the morning to ya TBH'rs.

Comment

Working...
                                X