No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking I need to go work for Fed Ex....they have organizational issues (AGAIN this week!)

Something new for the kiddo line was SUPPOSED to arrive today. I wanted to take a pic and share, but it will have to wait until tomorrow....if the driver can figure out where he is

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      I'm thinking I need to go work for Fed Ex....they have organizational issues (AGAIN this week!)

Something new for the kiddo line was SUPPOSED to arrive today. I wanted to take a pic and share, but it will have to wait until tomorrow....if the driver can figure out where he is
      I have had Fed Ex and UPS at my door today. Maybe it is just the Houston drivers!

Comment

I have had Fed Ex and UPS at my door today. Maybe it is just the Houston drivers!
        I agree.....Fedex Tim and UPS Jack dropped by the Boerne Office this AM. The bunch over here are so good...if I slack off on opening up the office early AM....my stuff gets delivered to the neighbors with a note on my door to pick my stuff up. They beat me to the office a periodically.

Comment

Then I need to borrow y'alls drivers on my package days...cuz the guy here can't seem to find my building anytime he is supposed to deliver. Weird, cuz this building is VERY well marked.

Comment

My wife just cooked some of the best chicken fried straps I've ever eaten, from her doe. I swear if she ever figures out to load her own gun, and gut her own deer.......I'll only be good for one thing!

Gizzard fryer is cleaned, painted, reassembled, and fully operational!

List has been finalized, groceries to be bought tomorrow.

I don't know what I'm gonna do Thursday....

It's SO on!

Comment

Bumped back to the top.

Just spent the last two hours talking to my buddy who got laid off today, depressing.

Comment

Checking in. Just watched the news and weather on two different channels. Looks like it will be wet and cool and Sat. But nothing that TBH'ers can't handle. Mary.....don't forget to bring the jackets !!

Comment

Good morning! What's this doing on page 2?

Comment

Let it rain...............except Saturday at the park.

Comment

2 more days of work! Let's see if I can get by with the minimum

Somehow I don't think that will be possible
                      Jeff Young

Comment

My two dogs did not want to go outside this morning. All that rain and thunder just doesn't sit well with them. Too bad for them because they went outside. LOL

Morning TBH!!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't call it a drought breaker, but we're gettin a good soakin rain now.......put the framing to a halt, but I won't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                            Let it rain...............except Saturday at the park.
                            Morning, Everyone. Tried to call Hector last night to confirm the Gordita order. No answer. Mary, Casey, and I all hope that he was just closed on Tuesday. I'll try again all day(and night) today. He told to call back a coupla days before we needed them.

No panic YET

Comment

Morning all! It's going to be a great day. Got a little drizzle this morning and a promise from the weather guy that we will get a lot more. Sure hope so............

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                                Mary.....don't forget to bring the jackets !!
                                I will most definitely have jacket as well as all other TBH Merchandise.

Comment

Working...
                                X