No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got home too late last night to get inside garage parking....the FJ is on the roof and she looks mighty cold out there. She won't be moving...so this will likely have more white in it soon...as it is continually snowing off and on here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	23973657

What would have been THE BEST day to walk over to Fred's....and all is too quiet over there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9907.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	23973658

Comment

Mary,

Is Fred's closed?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Mary,

Is Fred's closed?
        Not any movement in sight over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I had a sleepless night with the camper bucking in the wind and running out of propane.
          Typical.

Comment

I had a sleepless night with the camper bucking in the wind and running out of propane.
            HEY!!!! You know you are welcome to stay here.

Comment

Cool looking snowmobile Michael. How cold did it get in the camper when the gas ran out?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                Cool looking snowmobile Michael. How cold did it get in the camper when the gas ran out?
                Cold enough, especially when I went out at 3am in the sleet to change the tank. Actually, I thought the bottles were both empty because I turned the second one on (I usually operate one at a time, so I know when to fill the other), but it didn't work. I discovered later this morning that the selector switch was pointed to the empty bottle.

I moved the camper in the shop, so I should be toasty warm (with NO WIND) tonight!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Finally got my storage/TBH Store room situation settled and was moving in....setting up the news shelves that are about 6' tall....quite possibly will now have black eyes...and certainly will be sporting a nice scar on the nose. UGH! Should have gone pub crawlin' with Heath!

Comment

Ouch!

Be CAREFUL...we can't afford worker's comp!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Finally got my storage/TBH Store room situation settled and was moving in....setting up the news shelves that are about 6' tall....quite possibly will now have black eyes...and certainly will be sporting a nice scar on the nose. UGH! Should have gone pub crawlin' with Heath!
                      Yes, you should!

Comment

Ouch!

Be CAREFUL...we can't afford worker's comp!
                        It's all good...but dang the top of the nose can bleed. I'ma gonna look pretty funny manana!!! And my LDP that I am hoping to get this weekend will have me sporting a VERY colorful nose

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Yes, you should!
                        Next time, I am there!!! I really wanted to get the rest of these boxes out of here....makes a person with a little OCD absolutely crazy to have such disorganization! But looking back...that pub crawl would have been much more fun and far less "colorful" (in language and body ).

Comment

Next time, I am there!!! I really wanted to get the rest of these boxes out of here....makes a person with a little OCD absolutely crazy to have such disorganization! But looking back...that pub crawl would have been much more fun and far less "colorful" (in language and body ).
                          The night is young! West 7th St. later?

Comment

LOL...I am a MESS! Moving boxes and setting up dang heavy shelves is sweaty work....even though it is sitting at zero outside....not to mention how cute my nose looks. LMAO

I could possibly be convinced to play tomorrow evening

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
                              i call bs on that one.
                              keep it clean!jk

Comment

Mary, You know the rules, if you don't post pictures, it didn't happen! I'm glad you're OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X