The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
    Went to the Mesquite Education Foundation fundraiser lastnite and was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed Three Dog Night. Some of those old tunes brought back old memories.
    Billy, I was gonna go, but..... "Mama told me not to come!"

Comment

Seriously enjoyed the time spent with other TBH's new & old this weekend at Extreme Granger.Looking forward to Bownaza now.We have some great people here!

Comment

Had a great time with my youngest son and alot of great guys from TBH at the Granger Ranger Extreme Hunt....See you guy there next year..
        Hopefully both of my boys will be there next year

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          **** yard work.
          I hear that!! 83 bags of mulch put out in front yard today. Weeds pulled yesterday..**** I hate clover in the flower beds!!

I am on water break...sitting on deck in backyard, staring at the job I have here! Pool filters emptied (they were loaded). Now off to mow and put out weed and feed.

Going to save the last for best....big ole booganvilla and me going to lock horns this afternoon, as its due a trimming. Long sleeve shirt going on for that battle, as well as leather gloves.

To make it worse..my lovely bride walks out inspect the work, saying.....why did you use the light mulch!!!! Not credit for saving a dollar a bag!
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

had a few friends over last night

TC manned the grill and did a fine job on the bird as per

officially switching over to a Nanza frame of mind

Comment

Good friend just came by and is putting his place on the market due to layoff. Sad news.

Comment

Gearing up for another week of work and just finished a Y league basketball game. I get humbled every week.

Comment

AHEm ! Pay attention !!

Comment

I think someone needs to rethink the benefits of daylight savings time... If you wake up before the sun comes up, you don't use any less electricity b/c you use the lights the same amount... Some program we have here.

Good morning everyone! Keep praying that the weather guys and gals are right and we get some rain this week... but that it doesn't rain in BCS this weekend

Comment

Stoke up the fire so it doesn't go out cause, we ARE going to get some rain this week.

Comment

Time change sucks.

We could pour concrete today...

Comment

Morning all,

Another wonderful day in the IT field. My phone did not stop ringing yesterday afternoon. It seems my fellow co workers can do a simple file server migration and change a login in script.

Lets see what this morning brings.

Comment

Morning all ! Just finished my first cup of coffee. Going to need several this morning. Built fence this weekend out at the ranch. My right arm is about to fall off ! ! I've never hammered so many staples into posts in my whole life. Oh well, good to be back at 'work' so I can recover.

Have a good day.

Comment

Have you hugged your chicken lately?

Morning Y'all

Comment

Is it just me or does it feel like it is still the middle of the night???

I have to fill a feeder this afternoon. It is warm and muggy in E. Texas already...gonna be a sweaty afternoon I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X