No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning TBH'ers. Wishin' I was huntin'. Start chemo treatment #8 of 12 in a few hours. Gonna be a long weekend but I'm on the downhill slide. Thankful for a great wife that takes care of everything for me and minimizes my worries.

Comment

More progress on the shed last night....but not as much as I'd hoped for.

It'll sure be nice when my "after work" projects are in my shop at home, instead of 30 minutes away...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Start chemo treatment #8 of 12 in a few hours. Gonna be a long weekend but I'm on the downhill slide.
        thinking of you bro...prayers up that the chemo doesn't kick too hard.

<><

Comment

It is going to be a long day. I am on the road to cover a coaching show in Houston for the other Slugger Sales Rep. I should be done with the show at 10pm and then it is turn around and come back to Fort Worth as I have to be in Weatherford in the morning. God bless 5 hour energy.

Comment

Chew on my prayer list. Yeah a good partner is hard to come by, had my angel for 40 years now, it all started on the school bus. What a fine morning here in SE Texas. Think I'll head for the lease today. I have missed the green screen, I'm blocked at work from looking. Now that computer is good I probably spend to much time looknig at the GS. TBH folks are all so fine. Micheal bet you never imagined what your site would turn into. Thanks folks <>< Brad

Comment

Praying for you Chew!

Sandra

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow View Post
                Chew on my prayer list. Yeah a good partner is hard to come by, had my angel for 40 years now, it all started on the school bus. What a fine morning here in SE Texas. Think I'll head for the lease today. I have missed the green screen, I'm blocked at work from looking. Now that computer is good I probably spend to much time looknig at the GS. TBH folks are all so fine. Micheal bet you never imagined what your site would turn into. Thanks folks <>< Brad

Nicely spoken, Brad. WHere's your lease? Good luck hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Good morning TBH'ers. Wishin' I was huntin'. Start chemo treatment #8 of 12 in a few hours. Gonna be a long weekend but I'm on the downhill slide. Thankful for a great wife that takes care of everything for me and minimizes my worries.
                  Prayers up, hang tough.

Comment

In the short time Ive been on this site, it has become my one true addiction

Comment

Had a nice weekend at the farm, very little hunting and a whole lot of Grandpa-ing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blendenboys Dec 2010 tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	23964739

Comment

Morning all, getting ready to go to Jury Duty. Been picked every time I have gone during the last 10 years. I enjoy the opportunity and know it is my duty to serve when selected. Besides, I may get the nchance to explain slow down and STOP to a lawyer!

Comment

Was a great weekend! Got the Christmas tree up and the best part of it all was that My youngest accepted Jesus in his heart last weekend and was Baptized yesterday at church! God is good and our Faith is strong!

OH, Really gotta love the weather down here shorts one day sweaters the next !

Comment

Me and the Mrs. had a great Sunday in the Stockyards with Heath, Ben, and the greatness of Camry. A little Elephante Blanco, Scott Copeland, and a steak at H3......sucks to be back at work......

Comment

Tree up and lists written, now if I could just train myself to enjoy shopping for stuff besides broadheads, tools and fishing lures ------??

Comment

We enjoyed it, Dale. It was hard to shut it down and come home but I had a feeling 5 am was going to sneak up on me.

Heath, thanks again for the smashing pumpkins tickets. My ears are still ringing, but that's ok cause I like to rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X